Noite (night)

AN: This story is inspired by the name of this chapter. Thanks Jobanki for the suggestion.

__________________________

I was walking up the hill like I usually do on start nights. I told my friend to meet my up the hill at 7. It's currently 6:45. I wanted to make it comfy by putting down blankets before she came.

After I get up the hill and get everything set up, I sit down and look at the town. The lights are on, and it gives the town a pretty glow. I look closely to see if I can see the people. I can see a few walking home, but apart from that, nothing.

I hear a cracking noise coming from the woods and spring to my feet, ready for battle.

I wait a bit and see a figure. Then, some red hair. It's defiantly Abby. I relax and sit down.

"Hello!" She says cheerfully when she sits down.

"Hi!" I reply. "How are you!"

"Good, you?"

"Good." I say, before remembering, "Have you ever seen the town at night?"

"No."

We look at the town for a bit, then I say, "I really invited you here to see the stars. They're especially beautiful today!"

She looks up and sees the stars above her head. She mumbles something about beautiful.

"You can lay down if you want, not strain your neck."

She lays down. I do the same, but before I look at her beautiful complexion. She is gorgeous.

After a bit, she turns to me. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You already have!" We sit up. I don't know why I feel like I need to sit up to answer a question, but I do.

She glares at my before continuing. "Why did you invite ME to come here, not somebody else?"

I blush. I hope she doesn't notice. "Does there have to be a reason?"

"Most likely." She looks at me. "Is this the reason?"

At first I'm confused but then she leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. I can feel sparks in my stomach. (AN: is that a thing?)

When she pulls away she says, "I think that's the reason. I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

"Me to."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that, we kiss again.

__________________________

Jobanki, I hope you liked that. And I feel I'm ending my stories the same ways today... Oh well.

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to give me suggestions! Ships? Maybe? Other things?

~Julie-Anne

P.S. If you have this twice in your book, I'm sorry. It didn't seem to have uploaded properly...