Chapter 35

Chapter 35 - Not A Cliche Kidnap

I yawn loudly, sitting up in the soft, warm, and gentle bed

I yawn loudly, sitting up in the soft, warm, and gentle bed. Wow. That was the best sleep I've had in awhile. I slept like a baby.

I stop stretching when I notice two bodies next to me.

What the fuck?

I rub my eyes with my fist to clear my vision before looking around the large room. There's marble floor, satin covers and curtains, deep beautiful designs are carved in the walls, and no windows or doors to be seen. It looks like a rich person's bedroom. This is definitely not the type of place I picture if someone kidnaps you.

I gasp loudly causing the two others to move around. Last night...Dylan. James must've taken these two and me along with the traitor, Dylan. Why would he do something like this? I thought Aiden and Dylan were friends?

Wait...who are the other two?

I slowly scoot to the left where they lay faced away from me. I hover over them both hoping they don't wake up and start swinging at me.

Conner? Gigi?

He took half of the group. Why? To make them put a fight?

I shake on the both of them quite harshly causing them to both groan, "Wake up! We have a small problem...or big."

"Conner? Megan? What are you guys doing in my room?" Gigi yawns and she smiles at me.

"Gigi, look around this isn't your fucking room," Conner says with a raspy tired voice.

Gigi's head whips around and she notices the completely different room she's in. She turns back to us with her mouth gaped open, "Where the fuck...?"

"I know, there's no doors or windows either," I say before flopping back down on the bed.

"I'm just glad they didn't take Matthew. He's probably in little space or in complete panic mode right now. That makes me wonder who's taking care of him since Aiden must be trying to figure this whole situation out." Conner states with a frown as he begins to walk around the room.

"Well atleast they gave us a toilet," Gigi points out the open toilet sitting in the corner of room. It's strange, honestly, like why couldn't they give us a bathroom?

"It's really strange actually because we don't even know if we're underground, above ground, in air, or even in the ocean." I say with confusion more to myself. Where the hell are we? Does Chase know? Is he even here?

At this point, it's like we're in an escape room as we walk around trying to figure out how we got it. Conner touches along the wall as Gigi crawls around the floor. They both press around aimlessly as I stand looking around the room for who knows what.

"Glad to see your all awake!" A voice spreads throughout the room from the corner of the room. I look up to the corner to where it came from to see a white speaker.

"I know you all can't tell but it's morning! I bet you all had a good sleep. Your mates did too considering I had my good witch friend spread a sleeping mist throughout your house," The voice speaks once again.

"Couldn't you have just tied us up with rope like a normal kidnap?" I question without really thinking. All I known is that I'm angry and I want to get the hell outta here.

"Megan, you and I both know rope is your specialty," The voice replies. I furrow my eyebrows... how the hell does he know that? "Daggers are Gigi's specialty and Conner has trained himself on many things like escaping, resistance against wolf's bane, and witchcraft even though he's not a witch."

"It's a illusion spell isn't it. There's a door. We just can't see it right?" Conner states once again, shaking his head.

"One point for Conner. Good Job! It's also locked by a spell as well meaning you can't get of there," The voice says in a rewarding voice.

How fucking long has he been planning this? He knows our specialties in fighting. This means he could know even more. He had it all planned out to lock us in this witch room.

He wants more than just our pack if he's doing all of this.

"So I assume you must be James?" Gigi questions, resting her hands on her hips.

I think we could all figure out that the sadistic voice belongs to the sperm donor, James. Though, I do wonder what he looks like. Hopefully, he does not look like my Aiden.

"Yup, the one and only. Gigi I actually have a funny story for you. Desmond was the first up and it was fun watching him go wild. You woke up to get a late night snack and never came back so he actually went looking for you, but we ended up spraying sleeping mist on him and we carried him back to his bed," James tells us and he ends it with a creepy sounding laugh. Who would've thought our enemy has an evil Disney laugh?

I turn my head in Gigi's direction to see her strongly glaring at the speaker. I walk over to her and rub my hand on her back.

Great, now it's just three angry wolves in a room where no one could leave.

"So what's your plan? Your just gonna keep us in here until the guys get here." I ask, glaring up at the speaker as well.

"Of course not. I have to force them to get here faster using you guys," James speaks and I roll my eyes.

"So you're going to torture us?" I say more as a question. Right now I'm just using all my strength to show I'm not scared. I'm a Luna now. I can't be scared, so my guard is up at all times now.

No reply.

I take a deep breath as I drop down next to the bed. I close my eyes and think about the talks Aiden and I had. I wring my fingers together trying to come up or find any strategy or plan all in my head.

Though, it's not easy considering my head already hurts from the fact that my brother betrayed me, I've been kidnapped along with my two other friends, and our boyfriends are probably each reacting differently to this.

How are they going to find us? They have no clue where we are.

I have no clue where we are.

************************************

QOTD: What city, state, or country do you never want to go back to?