Rose's Life

I woke up panting and sweating.

"Hey Rose? Are you ok?" Eryn asked from her side of the room. Eryn wanted to share rooms with me incase of this. Exactly this. Nightmares.

"No Eryn. To be honest I'm stressed. In the muggle world we still have the TCA's and then I'm improving my witch side. Annabeth's gone. Bellatrix keeps replaying her death. Every. Single. Night!" I said.

"Want me to get Draco or are you alright with me?" She asked. She came to me and hugged me rocking me back and forth while I cried into her chest. Eventually, I cried my self to sleep. It became a normal thing for me to do now. My scar on my shoulder has also been hurting. So yes I was scared. For me. For Harry. For Draco. For Everyone.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Eryn's POV*
I woke up earlier than usual this morning. I left Rose to sleep. Poor girl couldn't get any last night.

I wasn't so surprised when I saw Draco awake in his room.

"Psst!" I called him. He looked at my direction and shot me a what? Look. I motioned him to follow me. We were going to the kitchen to make our self some breakfast when I spoke up.

"You know Draco, your aunt has been giving Rose more and more nightmares everyday." I admitted.

He nodded his head guiltily.

"Hey Draco it's not your fault. Look even your mother is good. She rescued Rose remember? Lets just comfort Rose until everythings okay." I assure him putting my hand on his shoulders.

"I'm worried for her Eryn. She might do something stupid again. I trust her and all but when it comes to the ones she love, she'll do anything for them to stay alive even if it costs her own life. You know that Eryn." He said. I sighed and nodded.

It was true. I admire her for her bravery but I think she went too far.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Rose's POV*

"Should we wake her up?" A girl's voice said.

"I don't want to face the wrath of Rosaleigh." The boy said and I smiled.

"Okay we'll just shout goodmorning on each ear and run. Got it?" The girl said.

"Fine." The biy said. It wa sreally amusing. They got into position and counted to one. Before anything, I shouted the first thing in my mind:

"DRACO LOVES LLAMAS!"
Draco let out a manly shout. But Eryn on the other hand, screamed and tripped on a wire, falling flat on her back.

I shot up from my bed, in my tshirt and shorts, laughing my ass off, running away from my room. I could here sets of footsteps chasing after me so, I decided to have fun. I decided to use my water powers and splashed them on their faces. The sight was even funnier. Draco was glaring at me for making his shirt wet and Eryn had the same reaction.

"Lookd like I made my parents MAD!" I shouted going down the stairs where everyone else was.

"Sirius please hide me from the wrath of Eryn and Draco." I said getting behind him. He just chuckled at me. He saw Eryn and Draco and bursted out laughing. Draco saw me and started sprinting. He smirked before reaching to grab me. I apparated behind him.

"BOO" I said deathly calm. He jumped. He actually jumped. I laughed. He spun around but I apparated again. This time behind Eryn.

"Good morning Eryn." I said casually.

"Morning Rose." She said. I turned around to speak to Ginny but foubd that the rest of the kids were looking at me.

"What?" I asked.