Chapter 5

"What seems to be the matter, Y/n?" Korosensei looked at your red, puffy eyes which not long ago was gleaming with joy. Now, it was just two orbs full of pain and suffering.

"Korosensei…" You approached the octupus and hugged him. He tensed up for a moment but when he realized you were unarmed, he hugged you back.

"I don't wanna go back."

Your words hit a mark inside Korosensei's chest as he remembered motivating you to enter Class A. How could he encourage you to do something that will only break your heart more?

He questioned his intentions once again and assured himself that he was doing this for the sake of his student and not for selfish interests.

"Hush child." He stopped you from crying as he caressed your head.

When you've finally stopped, korosensei continued. "Why do you feel that way Y/n? You can tell me everything."

And there you began to tell Korosensei about the story of your life. How Hyuna and Gakushu hated you and plotted against you that resulted to your parents neglecting you, to the day you entered Class E, then to the day when you met Karma.

~~~~~

"Sensei? Are you writing it down inside your gossip notebook?" You deadpanned as Korosensei quickly hid his notebook inside his enormous outfit.

"Uhh... No." The octopus turned white and you stared at him for a moment.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back? Make your parents happy?" Korosensei inquired.

You were silent for a moment yet you really wanted to be with your family again. Not because you have high grades but because you love them.

That is why you are determined to make things right.

"I don't know…" you answered.

"Then woman up and attack this problem head on, just like you always do! And all you need is to have courage and hope."

Your eyes teared up as you hugged Korosensei once again. "Thank you Korosensei..."

"... I will miss all of you."

Korosensei felt something painful in his chest.

He knew that it was hard leaving your friends but it was your real family we're talking about. He knew that you were longing to feel the love your parents had kept away from you in which Korosensei knew he couldn't give.

For him, you were too precious to give. But if that small sacrifice makes you happy, he'll be willing to.

Korosensei shed a tear he immediately wiped.

Letting go will be the hardest for both you, him and all of class E.

~~~~~

Korosensei flashed back and forth, student by student, tutoring each one of them while you did the same. Except for the flashing around, of course.

You decided to tutor your classmates through various subjects as payment for what Korosensei did. At first he was reluctant but as long as you don't ditch your after school tutors, he decided that it was fine.