A Death And A Serious Injury

Rhys could've swore the girl was alive when he grabbed her.. Hell, she tightly grabbed onto his long, red hair for dear life. Maybe death from the sudden situation? From shock? The pale Meister laid limp in Thursday's arms. 

"She was trying to say something.. Her eyes then rolled into the back of her head. Before I knew it, she died." Thursday looked up into Rhys's brown eyes. 

A tall boy who must've been the girl's Weapon walked towards the two boys. He quietly kneeled next to Thursday. Thursday glanced at the boy, knowing who exactly he was to her. The raven haired boy closed his eyes shut, and whispered something under his breath. Thursday carefully handed the lifeless girl to the boy after he finished his words.

"I'm sorry for your loss.." Thursday whispered. The boy shook his head, tucking a piece of her hair behind her pale ear.

"You should focus on your friends now, not my Meister.. Thank you for saving her though." The boy slowly stood with the girl in his arms. Thursday nodded, slightly smiling. 

"Our job to keep our school safe." 

"Well thank you.. Get back to your Weapon now. It looks he's in a lot of pain." The boy looked towards Qwim and the others. Thursday nodded, leaving Rhys and the two behind. 

"Are you okay?" Thursday softly asked Qwim. 

"I can feel my legs.. and they hurt so goddamn much.." Qwim tightly held onto his bloody legs. "Thursday.. they hurt.." He cried into his knees. 

"Shh, I'll get you to the Infirmary." Thursday wiped away Qwim's tears. "Now, let me see your arms." Qwim held up his arms for Thursday to grab. Thursday carefully picked up Qwim, taking him inside the school. Jamie followed behind Thursday. 

"Is he gonna be okay?" Jamie quietly asked.

"Qwim is strong, he'll make it." Thursday slightly smiled down at Qwim..