Chapter 8-Tears

Tears roll uncontrollably. Like a waterfall. All I wanted was somebody to be there and say, "Everything will be alright,"

You slowly swallowed all the food down. Everything started tasting salty, it was your tears. You had no appetite even though all your favorite food is laid out.

"Y/N ah. Stay strong. Bye, please live well." your dad said as he walked out of the restaurant. Your tears started falling out again.

"Bye, have fun with your life." your malnourished mom said as the police officers brought her back. It was just you again, in the restaurant, finishing up the leftovers.

You decided to walk to the nearby park and sat on the swing. It was really cold, but you didn't care anymore. You reached in for your phone, without hesitation, you called Jimin oppa.

"Chim chim ah. Come to *sobs* XX Park *sobs* now." You said. He quickly hung up the phone after that. You swung yourself forward and backwards, waiting for him to come.

You looked up and saw Jimin oppa with a worried look. He quickly took off his skarf and tied it on your neck. He bent down to make eye contact with you.

"Y/N ah, it's okay to be not alright, you can tell me everything." he said. You stood up and hugged him tightly. You really needed warmth and love from someone. You buried your face in his chest, you could feel his warmth, you could smell the sweet scent of his.

He slowly patted your head, comforting you. Tears were still dripping out of your eyes. But now, you felt safer.

He slowly broke the hug and looked at you.

"Chim chim ah." You said.

"Hmm?" he replied.

"Why does life seem so cruel to me? When can I stop pretending I'm fine?" you asked.

He slowly stroked your hair and said, "Y/N ah. Life is full of ups and downs, it is normal. You can just let it all out, instead of bottling up all your feeling in your heart. I am here, you can tell me anything and everything you want. I will do my best to help you out, alright?"

You nodded and bit your lip. You decided to tell him all that happened today.

He told you that everything would be alright and he would always be there for you.

" Bye bye! Take a good rest and come to school tomorrow. "he said as he waved goodbye at you. You suddenly had an urge to grab him. You looked back.

" Jimin oppa. "you said. You walked towards him and embraced him tightly.

" Thank you. For being there for me, going through my pain with me. I am so grateful for you that I can't say it in words. I really really thank you for being such a great friend. "you said. He slowly stroked your hair.

" Anytime, Y/N ah. "he replied.

[The Next Day]

You walked to school with the skarf Jimin Oppa gave. It wasn't snowing, but it was extremely cold.

Suddenly, you felt a pat on to your shoulder. You turn around and saw Jimin Oppa.

" Oh Oppa! You're not driving today??" You said. He nodded.