Chapter 13-Camp

"Y/N. The school is having a camp next week. Every student has to join unless you have special reasons." Jimin oppa said. Camp? Your worst nightmare.

"Oppa. Can I not go?"you asked.

" Wae? "he replied.

" I don't like camping. "You said. You recalled: You were with your family camping. That was when your family drove apart... You remembered your mother screaming at him and swearing at him. It was a horrible experience.

" Come on. It will be fun. If you're scared, oppa is here right?" Jimin oppa persuaded. Your face started becoming pale thinking of the memories. You broke out in cold sweat. You were scared that the same thing might happen with Jimin oppa.

"Y/N ah. Are you okay?" Jimin oppa asked, worried about your condition right now.

"Yeah. I just thought of bad memories." You replied.

Jimin oppa embraced you as you buried your head in his chest, inhaling his scent.

"Y/N ah. If anything is wrong, oppa is here, right?" Jimin oppa said as he stroked your hair gently.

"Gumawo. For staying by my side."you thanked.

" Anytime y/n ah. "he said.

The date with him soon ended as both of you had to go back to prepare for the next day.

[The day before camp]

You were packing your necessities for the camp. You got a call from Jimin oppa.

" Y/N ah. You're coming right? "he asked.

" Mhmm. "

" Please pack more sweaters it will be cold tomorrow. Also, please don't make it obvious that we are dating. "he said.

" Arraseo. I never liked pda. "You said. You could sense him pouting on the other side of the phone.

" Please sleep well tonight. We will have fun tomorrow. "he said as he ended the call. It was your first outing with Jimin oppa.

[Camp]

" Is everyone here? "your homeroom teacher asked.

" Yes. "your class agreed in sync. Unfortunately, Jimin oppa was not in charge of your class. Great... You had to sit alone in the bus as jiyeon is not your friend anymore.

You sat alone in the second last row of the bus. [A/N:the last row is the one with 5 seats right?]

You plugged in your earphones. Spring day was playing. You loved that song a lot.

You started dozing off to sleep. No one was beside you so you placed your legs there. You reached your first rest stop but you didn't bother to go down so you stayed in the bus.

"Y/N ah." You heard a familiar voice whisper into your ears. Jimin oppa?

"why are you here?" you asked, surprised.

"Well. There was enough teachers there and not enough here so I decided to come." he said. You gave him a huge grin, knowing that he will be with you. You placed your head on his shoulder as you started sleeping again.

"Aigoo. How tired are you?" Jimin oppa asked as he stroked your hair gently, lulling you to fall asleep.

The class was finally back and Jimin oppa quickly stood up. He took out a pillow and place it underneath your head, making sure you don't hit the window.

The trip continued and you soon arrived. You reached the camp ground and the teachers wanted each of the pupils to find a pair. No one wanted to partner you. Even Ji Yeon.

"Anyone without a partner?" Your homeroom teacher asked.

You slowly raised up your hands. Well, your class didn't have a divisible amount of pupils anyways.

"Y/N you can either join a group or you can do it by yourself." your homeroom teacher said.

You looked at Jiyeon but she looked away, she doesn't want you to partner her...

"I will just do it by myself then."you said as you gave him a fake smile.

" Alright. Guys, we will be having a maze game and whoever reaches first gets a prize. "the teacher said. You didn't really want to do it, but for a prize, why not?

The whistle blew and you were off really quickly. It wasn't scary at all, but the girls behind you were screaming and stuff. You calmly followed the direction and in a blink of an eye you were out of the maze.

"Oh? Y/N is the winner? But you only took 5 minutes!" you homeroom teacher exclaimed, looking very shocked.

"The task wasn't even challenging." You said.

The teacher passed you a prize, it was just an electronic fan for you to use later. Jimin oppa soon walked out, shocked to see you.

"y/n so fast today. Your not even as fast as this in math." he teased. You narrowed your eyes at him and frowned.

The other teams gradually came out. Soon, it was time for dinner. Being one without a partner, you had to do most of the things by yourself. How you wished jiyeon was with you...

You set up your stove as you had to lit the fire. It was an easy task, considering that you did this a lot of time with your dad last time.

You peeked at Jimin oppa and saw him struggling with the materials. Aigooo. This kid.

You then saw a few female student going towards him, teaching him how to start a fire. You felt very angry but suppressed your anger.

You slurped your instant noodles quickly as your teacher gathered you to the camp fire. Gathered around the campfire, you guys had to perform something. You decided to sing.

"Ah y/n. What are you gonna perform?" your homeroom teacher asked.

"I'm going to sing." You said with a faint smile. You could hear voices saying "She's gonna sound like an ostrich" "cover up your ears". But that didn't bother you.

gyeote meomulleojullae
naege yaksokhaejullae
son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
geobna geobna geobna...
You sang.

Everyone looked surprised at how well you could sing. But you didnt get a round of applause from your classmates.

You guys soon had to select your tent. You got to stay at your own tent since no one partnered you. You were quite happy you got such a big space.

[At night]

You couldn't sleep. You walked out and walked around the campsite. You spotted Jimin oppa and decided to scare him.

"Boo!" you whispered into his ears. He wasn't scared at all.

"Why are you still up?" he asked almost yelling.

"I can't sleep." You said.

"Nado." he replied.

He brought you to a site where it was peaceful and quiet. He then passed you something.

You opened, it was a handwarmer.

"Guma- I mean Kamsahamida." You thanked.

"Aigoo. Just drop the honorifics already." he laughed.

The handwarmer wasn't enough, it was in fact pretty cold that you were quivering.

"Why? Are you still cold?" he asked. You did not reply.

"Then I guess I will give you the full body one." he said as he went to the back and back hugged you...