Mine

Rory had managed to sublet her apartment quickly and she had now officially moved herself into Logan's apartment. Living together and existing alongside each other once again came pretty easily to them and after a few days, it almost felt like that was the way it had always been. It felt effortless and they both enjoyed waking up with each other every day.

That night they had arranged to go out and meet up with their friends Finn, Colin, Rosemary and Steph to blow off some steam, which was much needed after a turbulent few months. Rory hadn't really yet managed to spend much time with their old Yale crew so she was really looking forward to the night out. They always had a great time together.

Rory sipped on a glass of wine and enjoyed taking her time getting ready while Logan relaxed on the sofa watching TV while he waited for. She really wanted to make sure that she looked good - she always wanted to make that little bit more of an effort when she went out with Logan, as she wanted to be sure she held his attention. Although she knew she shouldn't really feel insecure - he certainly never gave her any reason to feel that way - the fact was that he was a really good looking guy, who oozed charisma and commanded any room he was in. Women were constantly throwing themselves at him, but to his credit, he had never looked twice at any of them since being with Rory.

She slipped into the tight red dress she had bought specially for the occasion and added a pair of three-inch heels before she stepped back to take a long look at herself in front of the mirror. She smoothed the tight dress over her slender body. Rory didn't normally go for something so provocative but tonight she felt like being a little more daring. The heels she was wearing made her already long legs look even longer. She had fixed her hair up in a messy bun to expose her neck, and she applied a little more makeup than usual, matching her dress with a rich red lipstick.

When she walked out of the bedroom Logan's jaw dropped. His eyes trailed up her body, all the way from her long legs to meet her sparkling blue eyes. Rory knew in that moment he was mentally undressing her, which was never a bad thing, it always made her feel so desired.

"Wow. You look absolutely incredible" Logan said standing up to walk over to her. "You're going to turn some heads tonight Ace and who could blame them".

Rory smiled demurely at his response to her appearance and kissed him softly on the cheek. He placed his hand on the small of her back and they walked out of the apartment together.

------

Logan sat in the booth at the bar with his friends as they watched the girls head out on to the dance floor. Colin and Steph had eventually decided to enter into a committed relationship after years of on/off dating, while Rosemary and Finn continued to dance around each other. Logan suspected that was exactly how they both wanted it.

Finn put his beer bottle down on the table. "Ok, so I know she's your woman Logan, but can I just say, Rory looks damn sexy in that dress," he said casting an appreciative eye in her direction. "If she wasn't with you, I think I'd have a crack at her tonight"

"He's right," Colin said agreeing with Finn. "She was always pretty hot at college but she is way hotter these days than I ever remember."

"You're a lucky man Logan, a lucky man indeed," Finn said shaking his head.

Logan smirked and took a swig of his beer. "That I am." he laughed as he looked over at his girlfriend dancing and giggling.

"So the big question on everyone's lips - are you going to put a ring on it?" Finn raised an eyebrow at his friend.

"Huh?" Logan looked at him.

"Rory. Are you going to make an honest woman of her...because looking like that, it's surely only a matter of time someone tries to."