Prologue

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfic that I've ever written so please be nice;) Hope everything goes well and  I hope you like it!
I'd love it if you leave feedback and vote so I know you like it and can improve the story<3

!Trigger Warning!
Mentioning of phobias and panic attacks

Oh right, Snape is still alive in this Fanfic;)
————————————————————
"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC" a huge purple face was hissing towards him, spit flying everywhere. The face belonging to the foulest person in the world; Vernon Dursley. Harry's scalp was searing with pain as the man's fat sausage fingers was holding his raven-black hair with a firm grip. Harry let out a strangled sob which only seemed to anger the man even more. Dursley stretched his short arm to reach for the golden doorknob, leading into the cupboard.

"No please, no" Harry pleaded

"Stupid little boy, you think begging will keep you out of trouble?" Vernon said, each word dripping with hate, as he pushed the little boy into the dark and empty cupboard.

A month ago the little space could be described as a bit quirky, with Harry's toys and small collections. But now after all his stuff had been taken away and locked into Dudley's second bedroom, only a thin mattress covered the floor and the whole aura felt rather depressing.
Harry scrambled up on all four as he heard the door lock from the outside. He pressed his face against the small ventilation in the door trying to get the last ounce of daylight before it snapped shut and the darkness surrounded him.
Harry's breathing quickened and his heartbeat sped up. His eyes darted around the room trying to find something to latch onto, but all his vision could pick up was darkness. After spending hours and hours in the small cupboard, hearing nothing but quick spiders scattering over the floor and the pipes dripping in the wall, Harry could only connect this room with panic and sadness.
The loud bang from the door closing was echoing in his brain making it sound like a thousand gunshots. His throat was closing up and the back of his eyes burning. Harry's chest was heaving up and down but no air was filling it up. His head was starting to feel heavy as the room lurched to the left and Harry fell on the side. And if possible, it went even darker.

...

During Harry's first year at Hogwarts he learned that people could be hiding in other people's turbans (in this case, an evil one). But he also learned that he had a great phobia of loud noises and bangs. Claustrophobia was also a fear that would haunt him for the rest of his life. Some people felt sympathy for him, whilst other used this against him... Draco Malfoy for example.

...
4th year

"Watch this guys" Malfoy sniggered as he motioned toward Harry walking unknowingly down the corridor.

Malfoy whispered a spell as golden lighting burst out of his wand, striking the floor 2 feet away from the other boy, letting out a loud bang and a puff of smoke.
Harry let out a high yelp and staggered backwards. His eyes darting around the corridor and a quickened breathing.

Malfoy and his gang laughed loudly and pointed at Harry.

"You scared Potter?" Malfoy let out between breathless laughs

Harry had no strength to answer as he turned around to walk quickly back to the Gryffindor common room, to safety.

"Oh holy shit, he's actually running away. How bloody scared can a boy be for sounds" Malfoy said with a sneer on his lips

.

Harry stumbled up the stairs to the boys room. His breathing was raspy and it felt like he was under water. With shaky hands he pulled on the tie, trying to loosen it up in a feeble attempt to make his breathing easier. He barged through the wooden door at the top of the stairs, landing flat on his stomach cold stone pressed against he's cheek.

"Bloody hell Harry you okay!?" Ron's muffled voice echoed in his ears

"It was Malfoy again wasn't it? Fuck when will he realize that you have a fucking phobia!?" Ron said angrily as he helped Harry up

...

Thank you for reading! This was just a small prologue so you all would know what's happening. I will update as soon as possible with real chapters;)