Chapter 5

•Draco's pov•
The darkness started to clear as I slowly sat up, pushing myself of the ground with my arms. I stopped hesitantly as I noticed that I wasn't in the infirmary anymore. It resembled a small storage, like a cupboard. With the only light seeping in by the door. But I was sitting on something plush. Like a mattress... although, no that can't be right. Was this someone's bedroom? That person must be a disgrace to the family if this is their bedroom, probably some filthy muggle.

"HARRY COME HERE!" A loud voice boomed into the little room

I was just about to answer that my name wasn't Harry when my mouth answered before me without my consent. But it wasn't my voice that spoke, it was a small boy's. A young ones, it sounded very much like Harr... no that can't be true. But the man had screamed his name. Before I had the chance to think deeper about it, my gangly body had crawled out from the cupboard. Out into a hall. I stood up on my feet as my hands vent to dust of my knees. A way too big pair of pants were hanging haphazardly on my bony hips with the chance of falling down at any second.
What the heck was going on? Where am I, and who am I? However the potion effected me, this must be a dream. But why would I dream about being Harry?

"HARRY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" The man's voice yelled again as loud stomping noises came closer.
Like and elephant running. My body quickly retreated towards the wall, like it was trying to protect itself. I turned my head and saw a huge purple faced man walking fast towards me, eyes flashing with anger.
In just a second I was slammed up against the railing to the staircase. A fat fist holding me by my shirt, making the oversized sweater bunch up at the front.

"Just because you are going away in a couple of days, meeting up with people of you kind. Freaks. Doesn't mean you can slack of, hurry now Dudley is hungry!" The man hissed towards me, just inches from my face.

I felt something wet falling down my cheek, I quickly tried to wipe it away with my sleeve. But the man had already seen the tear. He let out a huff of air as he pushed me hard against the stair, the white woodcarvings pushing in hard against my shoulder blades making pain singe through my back. Right before letting go of my shirt, making me land in a boneless heap on the floor.

The man waddled away whilst I wiped my cheeks again and stood up. But now right opposite to me a big mirror was hanging on the hall wall. My raven black hair stood straight up, round glasses askew and the shocking green eyes looked broken. Filled with so much pain, too much pain for such a small boy.

...

I sat up with a gasp. Pushing myself of Malfoy and the floor at the same time and falling back onto the hospital bed with a thump. He looked at me carefully from the floor as I wiped my eyes with the end of my sleeve. The Slytherin slowly picked himself of the ground, eyes still connected with mine. Madam Pomfrey broke the odd silence with a small cough, making us know she was there.

I shot her a quick glance before I rushed myself of the bed and bursted through the door, leaving Malfoy and Poppy behind me.

But before I got long away I heard a faint voice yelling my name from behind, but now I couldn't stop running. So I dismissed Malfoy's voice and headed towards the Gryffindor towers.

...