Chapter Nine

Austyn p.o.v

We walked upstairs, Nina went to her room then I walked to my room.

I plopped down on the bed and let out a huge sigh "today was a long day" I said to myself. I got up to get dressed in my basketball shorts for bed then my phone dinged.

Ash- hey man did you ask Nina to play the damn game yet?

Austyn- not yet bro so chill

Ash- okay I was just wondering and dude you better not go fucking soft on us

Austyn- bro I won't. Well goodnight nigga

Ash- goodnight.

********************

Nina p.o.v

When we got home I went straight to my room without saying anything.

I got dressed in to my pajamas. Then I went downstairs to get a glass of water, and when I did it was a huge mistake.

 Then I went downstairs to get a glass of water, and when I did it was a huge mistake

(Nina pajamas)

When I went downstairs I say Joe at the bottom of the steps glaring at me.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!" Joe said

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there without saying anything
Then I felt a stinging pain in my stomach, and then my face.

I realized that he was beating me again. When he stopped he spit on me then said " your a worthless piece of trash" then he kicked me after he said that.

I just laid there for a few minutes trying to regain my strength so I could go upstairs and get cleaned up.

******************

(A few hours later)

I couldn't sleep so I'm on my phone listening to music.

I thought to myself that I should start training to fight so I can let my emotions out. I think I should do underground fighting to earn money so I can get out of this hell hole of a place.

Maybe I should start tomorrow after school and I don't care if I get a beating. I'm used to it so why the hell not.

I wonder if my mom is okay maybe I should visit her tomorrow while I'm at it.

I closed my eyes to see if I can sleep. It took a couple of minutes before the dark consumes me.

*****************
(Next day)

Beep beep beep

I reached over to turn my alarm off when I did I got up and got in the shower. I had to take a quick shower so I can make breakfast for them and leave. When I got out I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, then I covered my bruises and cuts, then I went down stairs made breakfast then I left in my car.

 When I got out I got dressed, brushed  my hair and teeth, then I covered  my bruises and cuts, then I went down stairs  made breakfast  then I left in my car

(Nina outfit for the day)

I arrived at school early and that was great cuz I can get my stuff and go to class early so I won't get beat on or bullied. I got out of my car then towards the school doors then to my locker. I got my stuff I needed for first period, then I headed towards that class.

I laid my head down on my desk and fell asleep until I heard the screaching of the bell go off, so that means I have to get up and pay attention in class, but before I woke a paper ball was thrown at me so I looked to see who threw it and guess what it was the queen bitch of the school.

I went to pick up the paper ball to see what was written on it and it said "so I heard you fuck your step dad" that means austyn most of told his fucking friends or her what happened that day.

So I got up and walked outside to my car and drove to the hospital. when I got there I went up to room 203 to see my mom, she was lying there not moving and I was hoping she would of been out of her coma by now. I walked to a chair by her bed and I just sat there staring at her.

"Oh mom only if you were here life would be a little easier for me" I said even though she can't hear me, then doctor rolax came in and said "hey Nina visiting time is over okay maybe I will see you tomorrow "

"Okay doctor rolax I might see you tomorrow but I'm not sure" then I waved bye to him. When I walked out I got a notification from Facebook. Oh lord

When I opened it up It was a kinda long paragraph from Adriana. And she tagged me in and it said "people that go to my school needs to know who Nina Montgomery is. She is the biggest mistake of this world, when she looks in the mirror it breaks. She is the biggest whore and slut I ever knew. She is fatter than an elaphant so if you all see her at lunch tell her not to eat and go to the gym. And ladies hold on to your boyfriends cuz she will go around and to get with them like she tried with austyn because that is what she does best. And I feel bad for her mom, how could she put up with her bitch ass self and we all think she should go kill her self. So thank for reading this people and remember it true.😚"

It's not true, it's not true, it's not true. I kept on repeating myself, why does my life have to be fucked up? Why can't it be normal ? Why does life hate me so much? Maybe I should kill myself? I thought.

Then I checked the time shit I have to go home. When I got home I opened the door then my dog bear came in and pounced on me knocking me the floor with a thud, then I thought. Shit I think Joe is home.

I heard footsteps thinking it might be Joe but luckily It wasn't but it was the bitch ass face austyn.

"Hey how come I didn't see you at school?" He asked

"None of you fucking business" I snapped still angry that he told Adriana or his friends what happened that day with Joe.

"What the hell is wrong with you I just asked a simple question"

"Nothing is wrong with me so can you leave me the fuck alone"

"Whatever bitch and by the way your dad is gonna be gone for a few days, and plus I'm going to have a party"

"The fuck you ain't gonna have a party in my house!"I said getting really angry

"I don't fucking care what you say plus I asked Joe and he said okay but he said you have to clean up when the damn party is over"

And with that he walked away. So I went up stairs and when I went to my room I yelled "FUCK MY LIFE!!" but not to loud to the point where austyn couldn't hear me.

****************
(Few hours later)

There was loud music blaring I could smell alcohol all the way up here.

See I would go down stairs but practically the whole school Is down there so I would rather stay up here away from those cruel people that hate me.

****************
Hey peeps what's up I'm sorry for the late update
Please
Comment and vote and sorry again if it sucks or if it's boring or lame but if it is please let me know.❤💙💚💛💜😚😚