twenty nine

I was sitting on the couch with Jaeden, Wyatt, Finn, and Jack. It was Saturday. I was scrolling through my social media while the guys were playing the game system.

It has been about three weeks since we all decided to try and become closer again.

Truthfully nothing felt different just the room had an extra person in it.

School will be starting again soon before I know it. Last week I went school shopping with Grace and Millie. This year we're going into high school and I'm exited but extremely nervous. I hope everything goes well.

The guys were still playing the game and I could still hear the remote control buttons clicking away.

I looked up to see Jack clicking the game off. All the guys looked at him.

"What was that for! We were about to win?!" Finn said referring to him and Wyatt.

"Sorry maybe next time, and I have a announcement.." jack finished.

He looked at Jaeden.

With that Jaeden clapped his hands on the coffee table as we all were waiting for Jack to say something.

"Well say it already!" I interrupted.

He glanced at me and then smiled. "I saw this thing on the internet that said there was gonna be a back to school carnival that is coming back to town! And I think we should go in honor of the end of summer."

They all looked at each other and nodded. I did the same.

"When is it?" Jaeden asked.

Jack thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure next week,"

"Okay," Wyatt said.

Then Jack turned the game system back on and they continued playing.

I felt a little exited because we were going to a fun place but at the same time I was extremely upset that summer was coming to an end.

I Mean what if Grace was right? What if Jaeden and I are just a summer fling? What if we just go back to being friends at school? I hope what ever it is makes me happy.

But then I thought for a moment. Jaeden is one of the top things that makes me happy. What would I do without him.