Chapter 2

Lucy POV
I go to the washroom and change into the prescribed uniform
which consist of a tank top, pants, a jacket, heels, sunglasses and a bag(picture at the top).

I run back to where my guide is and when I reach I see her waiting for me. She asked what took me so long and continued talking about how classes were about to start without waiting for the answer to the question she asked.

I ask her her name and she replied saying she was Abby and asked me for my schedule. I gave it to her and she looked at it.

Abby asked me what day was today and I replied saying it was Thursday. She said okay so you are having science. She asks me to follow her to the science class I follow her to the  science class which is located down the hallway.

I get there before the bell was ranged I enter the classroom and see a woman who I presumed was our teacher going in front of the class and quickly sat by a girl who was seated in the middle of  the class the woman reached in front of the class and introduced herself as Kate Wilson and told us she will be our science tutor for the rest of the year.

She wrote the topic on the board which was The Circulatory System and asked what it does in the body.

I raise up my hand and she calls me and asked my name I replied saying my name is Lucy Blake.
She then asked me to answer the question. I answered saying the circulatory system was the transport system of the body which transports blood to all parts is the body.

She said I was correct and asked me to sit down the lessons dragged on and soon it was time for spy lessons. We were taught how to follow someone without the person knowing we are there soon the bell rang signaling that it was closing I packed my books and headed out of the class and walked to the bus stop.