Chapter 4

[Asia]

All weekend I was on Snapchat with all these sad songs. After the fight and the cheating, I felt numb. I went from someone's everything to nothing. It hurt.

I couldn't feel anything. The only feeling that appeared was sadness. I spent my weekend crying, and watching romance movies. Wishing was the girl in the movie that got everything.

I sit there watching TV as I  remember that summer break ends tomorrow and I actually have to go to school. I'm dealing with all of this pain and they want me to go to school. I cried silently, thinking about tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm thinking about skipping school because the first day is always the worst day of the whole year. Especially if you don't know anyone.

It's even worse for me because this is a new school. At least if I was at my old school I would have some friends I would know on the first day but, my mom wanted me to switch schools, senior fucking year.

I hace a fresh start. I won't know anybody. This is aggravating because now I have to actually try to wear so.ething cute, because the first impression is everything

I don't have the time for people to talk about my outfit, if I don't rr y my best. And, I don't want to look like I'm doing the most either. But, that's the least of my concerns. I have yo wake up at 7:00 am and , I know how I am.

I hate waking up for any reason. So, I might as well go to sleep now. I walk to my room getting in my bed, and putting on my sleep playlist. I close my eyes, vibing along with the music.