Brother

the past 1982

Jellal walks around the upstairs halls and hears juvia giggle to herlself. he walks in and sees her with a tea set and teddies with three empty chairs. sitting around the small table. 'Hi Jellal' she smiled and jellal smiled back.

'what are you doing?' he asked and juvia shrugged.

'dunno, me and logan felt like having a tea party. do you wanna join?' she asked and jellal couldn't say no because she'll be upset. he went to sit down but juvia stopped him 'WAIT!' she shouted with panic making jellal jump.

'what?'

'thats where Logan is sitting' she said and jellal felt bad.

'is it. sorry Logan' he said looking at the chair. and he meant it, he wasn't like leroy who would just talk making them all calm down. jellal meant what he said and the curtains swifted making them both smile. he told him it's okay. Jellal sat on the other chair and for his little sister he played tea party even though he didn't want to.

----------------

the present 1997

Juvia is visiting her older brother since she is bored and has nothing to do. she knocked on his black door and he opened it and he noticed th eslight bump already. 'hows my baby sis' he said hugging her laughing and they both smiled at each other.

'sick' she said and jellal felt bad for her but he laughed anyway. 'Logan is also in a fussy mood' she added and jellal looked at her seriously.

'is he with you?' he asked and juvia nodded.

'he said, when grays not at home, he'll follow me everywhere' juvia moaned and jellal laughed.

'hey logan' he said and the curtain in the livingroom swifted possitivly. they all sat down according to juvia and they waited for erza.

when the hour passed the door knocked and jellal raced to the door. making juvia laugh because his love for erza is getting more and more obvious especially when they kissed, everything went into a slight romance. 'hey' jellal said hugging erza and she smiled and kissed his cheek.

'its been ages' she giggled and they hugged again. then they both walked in the livingroom and in seconds erza could sense Logan in the room. 'hello' she said to juvia and juvia waved.

'hey' she said looking at them both with raising eyebrows and jellal just gave juvia a joking look to make her stop. 'um, Logan is here, if you can sence him' juvia introduced Logan to erza and erza smiled at the empty side of the sofa and then could see him clearly and noticed he looked like Jellal a bit.

'hello Logan' she said and he smiled at her. he looked scary but she knew he was a nice ghost. Juvia notices Beth is in the garden and asks if she could talk to her. since beth used to be in the mansion also. she walked out and waved to beth.

'so logan do you mind if we talk to you a bit' jellal asked and he heard a faint whisper.

'ask away' he replied and jellal smiled.

'good...why did you scare juvia' he asked and it was silent.

'she forgot' he answered and jellal looked confused.

'what did she forget?' erza asked sweetly and heard a wimper echo in her head, jellal heard the same.

'she forgot i'm her brother' they were silent and jellal just stared at the floor trying to recap on what Logan just said.

'Brother?' he asked confused and the curtains swifted meaning yes. 'if your Juvia's brother then are you mine and levy's?' he asked.

'yes' he replied and jellal was speechless.

'is that why your happy with jellal and levy but not others?' erza asked.

'yes'

'how old are you Logan?' erza asked and it was silent.

'28' jellal felt ill how he was the same age as juvia. realising Juvia was a twin.

'were you my sisters twin?' he asked and it was silent.

'yes'

'so how come you are here?' he asked.

'stillborn' was his reply and jellal started crying.

'did you not know you had a brother' erza asked him and jellal shook his head.

'have you tried to tell me about this?' he asked and the silence was longer.

'me and juvia wanted it a secret. mother knows though...she saw a picture on our tenth birthday together and hid it in a box' jellals heart was pounding with fear. 'all pictures taken of juvia, i was there, mother was scared so she hid them' he added and jellal had no words.

'do you want to talk anymore or do you want to sit in silence?' erza asked and it was quiet.

'i want to talk' he replied and erza got ready to ask another question.

'when did juvia know about you?'

'i was always there with her. natually' he replied and jellal just couldn't find anything to say.

'do you feel happier that Jellal knows about you?' erza asked and the curtains swifted.

'yes'

'do you ever want to leave or stay here forever'

'one day' he replied and jellal looked at the sofa.

'are you tired of talking Logan?' jellal asked because sometimes ghosts get tired for talking.

'yes' he replied and him and erza looked at each other.

'do you want to rest now' erza asked

'yes'

'thank you for talking to us logan' jellal said.

'don't tell juvia you know' was his final words.

'i promise' he said and the connection lost between them. jellal sighed and got up as if he was going to freak out. he wondered around the room confused.

'are you okay jellal'

'no i bloody well not. my mother didn't even tell us we had a sibling that died. i knew him but i didn't know about him. and my mother had the nerve to keep that secret from us. i don't even know if my dick of a dad knows, well who cares what he thinks. he hasn't seen us at all since 1983' jellal got frustraighted and just freaked out. 'how could she do this' jellal said and sat back on the chair. erza calmed him down. 'Logan, i'm going to talk to mum about this but don't worry because juvia isn't going to know that i know' he said and th curtains moved calmly and he sighed and just sat there thinking of what to say to his mum.

------------------------

told you it will be chilled. quite sad though. i made logan talk finally :) he is a nice ghsot he just hates how juvia is always avoiding him.

i hope you liked this chapter, i liked it because it was very honest.

can't wait to write the next one.