Fear

the past 1983

juvia is doing the housework since she is grounded for lying to her dad about Logan. as she puts the dishes away in the kitchen she hears the glass moving and sees it on the breakfast bar. she laughs but then pulls a serious face. 'very funny Logan. stop messing around' she warned him and it was fine until the cereal boxes fell making the cereal spread across the floor. 'LOGAN!, what is wrong with you' she panicked and her dad stormed in.

'Juvia what the hell are you doing!' he shouted and she was scared.

'it wasn't me it was-'

'Logan....for god sakes Juvia blame that invisble fool once more i swear you'll get a belt and i'll make you look like a tiger' he threatened and a tear fell down her cheek. she sweeped the floor and remained queit until the cutains swifted gently.

'oh now your sorry, why because dad threatned me. I TOLD YOU LOGAN! i warned you and you didn't listen, i'm always getting in trouble because of you and its annoying. please just stop...oh sometimes you feel like i wasn't here, WELL NEWS FLASH I FEEL THE SAME WAY!' she yelled and the curtains stopped and Logans presence was gone and juvia carried on crying.

-----------------------

the prensent 1997

juvia is six months preganant and decides to clean the house because it looks dirty in her eyes. as she puts a plate in the cupboard and hears the glass moving like last time. 'oh you want to play that game huh' she giggled. and she put the glass in the cupboard. 'stop messing around logan' she said seriously and she went to put the cutlery away until she hears the plate she put away smash. 'Logan' she moaned and more plates smashed making her scream. 'logan stop' she demanded but he didn't listen. the curtains moved aggresivly and scared juvia because she knew he was angry. more things started smashing and the cupboard doors and draws were openeing and closeing in a furious way. 'LOGAN I SAID STOP' juvia shouted and everything stopped. she breathed deeply and full of fear.

'forgot' he whispered and juvia had tears. she had never felt this scared before.

'well i know this isn't a thing i'll forget. tidy everything up logan' she said trying not to face her fears. it was silent becuase Logan knew he did something bad. 'TIDY UP!' she rose her voice and the glass shardes started moving. juvias heart was increasing because she didn't know if he'll throw the glass at her or be good and do as he is told. she took a breath of relief whent the glass got in the bin and juvia just stood there staring at him. 'thank you...i'm sorry logan' she said and the curtains moved possitivly. this was the point when Juvia was scared of her own brother.

----------------------------

this is a very short chapter but i had nothing to write.

i hope you liked it, i thought it was okay...not my best since it was short but hey ho.

the next one is gonna be quite eerie so lets just see how that one goes.