Chapter 7: Does He Hate Me?!

As I watch TV, I notice a boy daring at me. He was wearing a long green hat, a long green shirt with a brown belt and brownish high knee stockings with green elf shoes. His eyes was all black with red pupils and black blood streaming down to his cheek. He was short, blonde, and has long sharp elf ears. Looked pretty much like Link from Legend of Zelda.

He was sitting right next to me, he had his hand on his cheek just daring at me.

'Great, my first day here and on the first hour I get my first stalker'

"You know, you have beautiful green eyes" he said. (If you don't have green eyes than just pretend you do. Green eyes are VERY rare so I thought it would go good with the story)

"And you know you're staring at me"

"Oh! Sorry. Where are my manners. Anyway my name is BEN, BEN DROWNED"

"Wait...DROWNED is your last name?"

"Well ya. It's because I actually DROWNED!"

"Really? How did it feel when you drowned?" I said getting excited.

He just muffled and looked away sad.

"Oh. Sorry." I said feeling guilty and stupid for asking that question.

"It's ok I try to forget even though I know it will haunt me forever"

There was an awkward silence for a while. Then I broke it.

"So do you know Laughing Jack?"

He looked at me with confusion.

"Ya, why?" 

I was scared to say this. Who knows if he's heard of what happened between the clown and I. So I told him the whole story.

"And now for some reason he's been giving me this mean glare. Do you know what's up with him?"

"Hhhmm...nope sorry"

I sighed. "Ok thanks anyway"

I feel a sudden tug of my dress that I was still wearing. I look down and I see a little girl she looked about 5 years old. She wore a pink nightgown and white ankle socks. She had very long brown hair and blood was rolled down her face from her eyes and forehead, and also had shining green eyes, and she was holding a worn down teddy bear.

"Play with me?" she asked.

"Sure"  I said.

I knew who she was. She was one of my favorites.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me so I'd follow her. I got up and followed where she was guiding me to. I just didn't know where. I ended up accidentally bumping into the clown upstairs.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" He yelled out shoving me " I GET THAT SLENDER LET YOU STAY HERE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN PUSH PEOPLE AROUND!! SLENDER ONLY LET YOU STAY HERE BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT YOU TELLING ANYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT BEING A CREEPYPASTA IS?!! IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE!! I BET YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO KILL DO YOU!! JUST STAY OUT OF MY WAY BRAT!!" He yelled out as he shoves me again at the end. He then just stomped away.

I was surprised.

'Does Jack really HATE me?!'