Chap.2

I looked at Alucard with anger and a large blush on my face.
"Please go away, I have work to do"
"Of course dear" he replied disappearing from my sight. Once he's gone I go back to my chores.

Time Skip by Sir Integra's Glasses

It's 7pm and I just finished cooking the afternoon meal and making tea for Sir Integra's. I put everything on the table in order and jingle the bell that was on top of the counter to inform dinner was ready. Sir Integra's, Alucard and another servant  that I still don't remember his name came down and sat on the table for dinner.

" For today's dinner will have Roast Lamb and Brussels Sprouts for dessert some Custard  as for tea some Oolong will do"
I announce signaling the other maids to bring and serve the food. When everything was done I retired from the dining area and went to clean Alucards room.

Time Skip: At Alucards Room

I began cleaning the stupid vampires room beginning with the bathroom next is moping the floor, cleaning his closet and finally the bed. ( Thouths in Autors Head * Hell No*😭). I was finishing organizing the closet when I felt someone lightly tapping my shoulder. I turn around to see Alucard smirking down at me.
"What do you what ?" I ask moving to start making the bed
"You should know by now" he answers. With that I felt when Alucard spinned me around to look at him looking eyes.
"Let g-go of me Alucard" I said blushing
"Soon enough you'll scream my name just like that" he said gripping tighter my hip in the prosess pushing me closer to him.
"Fuck You" I said angry and embarresd.
" Pretty soon you will~" he answer pinning me to the bed.

FUCK MY LIFE...(• First time Writing a Lemon so sorry if the next part is Awfull•)