Ahh Beacon

So this is going to be a Faunus Ruby x Male Faunus reader if you cant tell by the title, and yes Yang and the rest of them will be Faunus too, just not the ones that it doesnt make sence like Weiss. with that said i will get into what everyone is.

Ruby: Wolf

Yang: Wolf

Blake: Cat

Weiss: Human

Pyrrha: Human

Jaune: Human

Ren: Fox

Nora: Bear 

Coco: Honey Badger 

Fox: Fox 

Yatsu: Bear

Waifu Velvet: Bunny 

CRDL: Assholes 

Glynda: Human

Ozpin: Human 

I will go ever more people like Cinder and team STRQ and why i chose these animals for each charecter .

(Y/n)'s POV

'So this is beacon huh...' I shift in my seat rolling right over my tail and I squeek in supprise at the sudden pain 'Shit that hurt...i just dont know when i can un curl my tail and stop hideing it not to mention my ears, what if i get put on team CRDL, the one tat Pyrrha says is just a bunch of assholes that hate Faunus'. my thoghts are interupted by the sound of the bullhead landing. i get up and walk to the door and i see a man in green with grey hair and i woman with blond hair holding a big scroll. i walk up to them as i smooth my ears and hat. 

(Y/n): Hello...are you Headmaster Ozpin 

Ozpin: Yes i am are you (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yes i am, have you already asighned me a team or will i have to go hrough a test before i get a team?

Ozpin: Oh don't worry about a test, having a recomendation from one of the best fighters in this school will do fine, go to this room in the sest wing of the dorms, this will be your dorm and team for the next few years.

(Y/n): thank you sir, i will go there right now 

As i walk to the room i see the most beutiful girl i have ever seen. I acctualy have to start bitting my lip to keep my self from running up to her and kissing her or saying something stupid. I keep walking to the room and i notice that the girl is going to the same place as me. I keep watching her until she turns around a corner. I see that my room is that way too, but as i turn the corrner, my face is met wtih a fist and I fly back into a wall. 

???: NOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY SISTER!!!

(Y/n); L-Look I-I-I wasn't following her I-I'm new here and my dorm is this way 

???: You don;t want to lie to me buddy because i WILL killl you

???: (Y/n) is that you 

i know that voice. thats Pyrrhas voice. 

Pyrhha: YANG WHAT ARE YOU DOING 

And thast all i am going to write for this toninght. I will fix all of the mistakes in the morning and i will update it everyother day with Paper Crown. Good luck guys and have a good fathers day