The White Fang

People...I need your help finding a story. I can't remember the name (fort minor joke) but I know your a criminal or at least wanted by atlas. It has that girl from neir automa in it and a young mercy, if ANYONE can tell me the name of this I will give you a cookie and a shout out...but mostly the cookie.

Time skip

So here I am, waiting for Oz to give me something to do. It was the weekend and I was waiting for someone to text when the girls walked in.

Weiss: Where is Y/n...we might want him in on this.

Blake: It will be fine if he isn't with us.

Yang: Well he might be able to go with you into that rally and help you.

Weiss: Or go with Yang to her contact.

Blake: Ok but I think just us four will be good. Everyone know where they are going?

Weiss: Ruby and me will go to the CCT and contact the SDC and look for any irregularities in the shipments, it shouldn't be hard because I'm in the family.

Yang: I will go and talk to a friend of mine who knows what's going down around vale.

Blake: And I will go and find a white fang rally and find out what they plan on doing with Roman.

Ruby: Everyone ready?!?!

WBY: YEAH!

Sun: YEAH!

Y/n: YEAH!

Weiss: Who said that?!?!

Y/n: Me and sun *sits up from Ruby's bed*

Weiss: How long have you been there?

Y/n: Long enough to know that I'm going with blake or yang.

Ruby: Awww *mumbles* but my puppy...

Y/n: Sorry Ruby, I want too but you and Weiss are already going to the CCT.

Ruby: Fine...

Sun: Well it seems like I'm not memorable.

Y/n: Sorry buddy, But I'm the main character of this story and I get priority.

Everyone looked at Y/n weird like they didn't know that this was all just being written in a rather shit book by a drunk bastard named Dusty.

Y/n: Hehehe...Sorry about the 4th wall break guys.

Neptune: He broke a wall?

Dusty: Aren't you supposed to be on a ledge outside?

Yang: Don't you appear in the next book?

Dusty: Nah, I'm the author I just like messing with you.

Ruby: Yang who are you talking to?

Yang: I'm talking to that guy...right...there...where did he go?

Blake: Ok then, Y/n you can go with Yang and Neptune and Sun will go with me.

Dusty: Hey Sun, no monkey business with Blake...Bumblebee is better than Black Sun.

Sun: Who the fuck was that!

Ruby: SUN...LANGUAGE!

Sun: DID YOU GUYS NOT SEE HIM!!

Yang: I saw him...don't worry about it, even if you do try something with Blake he will probably kill you.

Sun: *gulps*

Y/n: Well let's go people, we have things to do.

Everyone walks out of the dorm and to their places, Yang, Neptune, and Y/n all walk to Beacons garages and get their vehicles.

Yang: Sorry Y/n but Neptune already called shotgun so I guess you'll just have to get a bullhead...to...juniors...is that YOUR BIKE!?!?

is that YOUR BIKE!?!?

Y/n: Yep...Kawasaki Ninja 14R ABS...my personal favorite.

(NOT MY PICTURE DON'T SUE. I did own this bike until I gave it to a friend so I can't just take a picture of it. Great bike though if your looking for one.)

Yang: HOLY SHIT...YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR SISTER-IN-LAW A RIDE ONCE AND A WHILE.

Y/n: Fine...Race you there.

And with that you put on your helmet and rode off heading to Juniors bar.

DONE...I am going to start a one-shots book when done with this and take requests for you guys...peace and be careful because I hade the worst hangover I have had in my few years of drinking today...have fun!!