9

"Yes " I said
He smiled, god I missed that smile.

The next day was pretty rough we walked around LA and held hands people kept asking questions and being difficult.  Then we saw Ava. With a new dude who is Johnnys friend I believe his name is Hayden. Or Kayden (XD). idk. Johnny looked crushed...
"We should leave......" I whispered to him.
And we slowly left.  But they came up to us.
"Hey Johnny! Hey kenz-" Ava said but then stopped and looked at our hands.
"Um, you two? Are dating?"
"Yeah." Said johnny
And we left....

" hey lets go home..." johnny said. Hes been acting really weird after we saw Hayden or is it Kayden. I dont remember,  and Ava.
"Ok, ill text you?"
"Yeah. Bye." He kisses me on the head and leaves.

Im about to text Johnny.

Kenz-Hey John
Johnny-hey kenzie..
Kenz-whats wrong?  You seem off
Johnny-nothing.
Kenz-you sure?
Johnny-FINE IM NOT ALRIGHT SEEING AVA WITH A NEW DUDE AKA MY FRIEND HURTS!
Kenz-im sorry...
Johnny-it ok jm going to bed! Night baby.
Kenz- night ♥

Wow. Hes jealous?  Hes dating me for gods sake! He said he was in LOVE with me..

I put in my earbuds to listen to Goner by TØP, to go to sleep. It kinda matches my mood. It sung so bad thinking that hes still in love with her. Great I cant go to sleep. I toss and turn and then I end up on my phone. I cant sleep. Why? Lauren was out with Jayden so I was in her room alone. I text Johnny even though hes in the next room and probably sleep

Kenz-hey...I cant sleep
Johnnyy-hey...same here, im thinking too hard
Kenz-about what?
Johnnyy-us....
Kenz-us??
Johnnyy-yeah. Do you still love me?
Kenz-Johnny, of course I do....we've only been dating for 2 days. Did you stop loving me cuz it seems like it when you saw Ava and that guy today. Are you still in love with me? Cuz I cant really tell right now
Johnny-...
Kenz-what?
Johnny-of course I love you. I just feel bad seeing how fast she moved on.
Kenz- yet you moved on fast and she didnt seem to even care!
Johnny-kenz?
Kenz-yes...?
Johnny-do you think we're moving too fast.
Kenz-not really
Johnny-i do.
Kenz-u do?
Kenz-you did know I texted you to be comforted by my boyfriend.  Yet all I feel is reject.
Johnny-how so?
Kenz- you saying we're moving to fast. And seeing Ava made you think. We are together, not you and Ava im tried of all the talk about Ava! Cant we talk about us for once.
Johnny-ok, lets talk about "us"! We are over!

*end of convo*

Those words stuck onto me. Wow we are over. Pew! Just like that. I guess ill try to sleep. Its official I cant sleep. I go on instagram and see Johnny just posted something..with the caption"single.." it kinda hurts.

The next morning it wasn't the same I walk in the kitchen and Meredith was cooking, lauren was on the couch watching pll, and johnny was on his phone he looked depressed. Well so was I.

"Lauren?" I said sitting next to her
"Hey!" Then she whispers "do you know why John looks depressed?
"Yeah...I do"
"Why then?"
"We.....broke up.."
"Whatttttttt! No way!"
"Yeah way! And be quiet I think he can hear us" then I show lauren the texts and she gasps
"You do know I can hear you?" Johnny blurts out.
I just roll my eyes. Lauren looks surprised.

I guess im single, johnny is single and obviously loves Ava, and Ava and Hayden are dating and johnny is heartbroken from Ava and im Heartbroken because of Johnny...

We eat breakfast. Then I run up to Laurens restroom and cut. I know I stopped but im done. With johnny. With Ava. With life apparently.