14

When I woke up the next morning, Johnny was still asleep so I jumped on him. He woke up but he was mad. We walked downstairs together and everyone was already awake.
"Hey lovebirds!" Said lauren
"Oh hush lauren"
"No, Johnny"
I smiled. Summer would be over in a few weeks and I have to go back to Pittsburgh. And wont see Johnny until next summer.

Flashback
Kenzie:6
Johnny:7

Me and johnny are best friends! And I would never leave him!  We played with our toys together and everything. And then my mom walked into my room.

"Kenzie honey!"
"Yes mommy!"
"I have big news"
"Oh what is it"
"You and maddie got a spot in a TV show! Its called Dance Moms!"
"No way!"
"But the show is filmed in Pittsburgh..."
"WhAT! No! Thats to far. What about Johnny?"
"We'll come back every summer!"
We both had tears in our eyes. When we told Lauren she was full out crying, I couldnt leave my two bestest friends! 

Flashback over

Lauren and Brandon were making breakfast together, when it was done it tasted Amazing!!

When we finished eating the girls wanted to go the mall, but the guys wanted to go ti the arcade.
"Guys, how about we go to the arcade first then mall" said Lauren.  And we all nodded in agreement.

We got into Carsons car and drove to the Arcade, we played a ton of games. And me and Johnny kissed, it wasn't a short kiss it was a long kiss. When we stopped our friends were lookimg at us. "Oops"//Johnny
I giggle.
When we finshed with the Arcade we went to the mall. The boys just groaned.
"Kenzie and Johnny can go to whatever store yall want, Carson and I go to one store, and Lauren and Brandon go to another store. And we will meet up in a 1 1/2."//Jayden
"Ok!" We all said in agreement. And we broke off.
"Johnny,  what store do you wanna go to?"
"How about Adidas?"
"Ok" and we walk towards it, just then someone run up to us and screamed 'Jenzie'
"Ok then" I giggled.
We went to adidas and bought shirts, new shoes, etc.
"Im kinda sad you have to Pittsburgh next week" he frowned. He was sad. And so was I.
Even tho the show was over we still had to go back to Pittsburgh.