Hate this feeling

Naru was walking to school until she noticed a pale blond haired boy walking in front of her with 2 other girls beside him. She looked at them with disgust. "I hate people like that...thinking their better then everyone else" Naru said under her breath.

When she reached the school she sat down and waited for her friends to arrive. A few minutes later they arrived with their boyfriends next to them.

Ito's boyfriend Kouji was a soft spoken person however still cares for her.

Ann's boyfriend Kazuki was the sweetest boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.

Naru on the other hand was single. She has always said "I don't want a boyfriend, I don't need one" But to be honest she actually did want one.

Ann who was holding Kazuki's hand let go and hugged Naru. "HEY NARUU" Ann said. Naru smiled "Hey" Naru greeted. "Are you ready for the big assignment?" Ito asked. "Assignment? what assignment?" Ann asked as Ito sweat dropped. "You know, that important assignment the teacher said we we're gonna have to do?" Ann had a blank expression on her face as Kazuki laughed.

Not long after Hiro came and walked towards them. The guys gave each other fist bumps. Naru felt her heart skip a beat but shook it off. "Who are your friends?" Hiro asked as he looked at the girls. "This is my girlfriend" Kazuki said as he kissed his girl friend on the forehead. "And this one is my girlfriend" Kouji said as he pulled Ito closer making her blush. "Thats Naru, she's single" Ann said "I'm single cause I want to be!" Naru blushed as she looked away. "Well, nice to meet you girls, and you shouldn't worry Naru, I'm single to" Hiro said as she was shocked. "Eh, really?" Naru asked as he nodded. "Say Hiro..." Kouji said as they all looked at him. "Rose is gone now so you could stop pretending" Kouji said as he looked behind him. Indeed she wasn't there. "Tsk, finally, hanging out with you guys must have dropped my reputation" Hiro said as the girls looked shocked. The boys looked like they knew what was going on.

Soon Hiro left and went back to his regular seat.

A few minutes later the teacher came in. "So, I've decided to be nice and let you guys work in partners of 2" Everyone cheered and started finding friends to partner up with. "WAIT, I'VE ALREADY PICKED THEM" the teacher yelled. Everyone booed.

The teacher put up a piece of paper with peoples names on it. "Your task is to be parents of this plastic baby" the teacher said. "The baby has a sensor so don't think of neglecting it" The teacher said as people groaned.

Soon class was over and people went to check who they were partnered up with.

PARTNER FOR MAJOR ASSIGNMENT

Naru - Hiro
Ann - Kazuki
Ito - Kouji
Otoha - Kakeru
Wakana - Minato
Etc.

"You got to be kidding me..." Naru thought as she glanced at Hiro. He noticed and smirked. Naru felt a shiver run down her spine. "Can't wait for this to be over..."