Prologue

At seven months pregnant, Teagan stood in the kitchen preparing a veggie platter. Today was her baby shower and gender reveals party. Her sister was the only one who knew what gender the baby's were so she was outside setting up the cars. Teagan knew two things; one, that she was having twins and two, the reveal was going to be through cars. Two white chargers were outside at the end of the block and her sister, Tami, was putting the colored powder in the exhaust pipes. So when you turned on the cars the color will billow everywhere like a cloud as they drove down the street.

    "Okay." Teagan turns around to look at Tami. "Everything is in place with the cars. Are you done with the veggie platter?"

    "Yes," Teagan grabs the platter and hands it to her sister. She then grabs the spinach artichoke dip and the ranch. Even though she was vegan, she respected that not everybody was.

    The two girls place the dishes on the table that was outside and Teagan takes a step back.

    "Veggies, fruit, chips, dip, beverages..." Teagan trails off forgetting something. "What am I forgetting?"

    "Cupcakes?" A deep voice says and Teagan turns around to see Dom and Letty. A smile grows on her face and she shuffles over to the two.

    "You made it!" She squeals and gives them big hugs.

She told Dom a while back when she told him she wanted another out. And of course Letty knew, because she was invited to the baby shower. They both knew not to tell anybody else on the team. This was Teagan's start at a semi fresh life.

"I know you guys are working on that Deckard Shaw case," She pulls away and looks at the two. "It breaks my heart knowing I couldn't be at Han's funeral, but..."

"He would understand why you couldn't," Dom says and she nods.

"Okay," She says and regains her composure. She looks at the cupcakes in Letty's hands and points to the table behind her. "They're vegan right?"

"Of course," Letty says and walks over to where Tami was. Teagan turns back to Dom with a smile.

"What?" He asks with a smile.

"I'm having twins," She says and his eyes get big. She smiles brighter and so does he.

"Do you know names?" He asks her.

"If its two boys, their names will be Taylor and Tyler," She says and he nods. "If they're girls, Trixi and Toni. And if one is a girl and the other a boy, her name will be Tia and he will be Tej Jr."

"Sticking to the T's, are we?" He asks and she nods.

"It's tradition in my family," She says. "I do know that no matter what though, they will have Tej's last name."

"Parker," Dom states and she nods again. "Are you happy?"

"Very," she says.

"Well then," He says. "Are family is getting bigger day by day."

After that neighbors and friends start to arrive. Teagan explained to Letty and Dom that they were going to be driving the cars down the street when the time came. Teagan sat on a chair and opened gifts from everyone. She had asked them if they were going to be personalized by color to make them pastel indigo and green, so it wouldn't define the baby by his or her gender.

Then after gifts and snacks everyone made their way down to the end of the block where the cars were waiting. Letty and Dom take their places inside them and Teagan takes a stand where the flag girl would. She looks at both racers and raises an eyebrow.

"Ready?" She points to Dom. He revs the car giving her the answer she needed. She looks at Letty and points to her. "Steady." She raises both hands up and grins, this was really happening. This would be the moment her whole future depended on. "GO!" She drops both hands and the cars drive off leaving a billowing cloud of pink smoke all around her.

She starts to jump around ecstatic that she was having two little girls. This was the happiest moment of her life.

A/N Most of you know I don't like writing authors notes and I rarely ever do because unlike most writers on Wattpad, I write my full story in a word document on my computer then upload it all at once onto Wattpad. And I feel like writing authors notes is for when people write on Wattpad and upload on Wattpad, so their readers can know when the next update is. So this will probably be my only authors note except for one at the end.

I really hope you enjoy this storyline though, I spent more time on it then I did any other story so I believe my writing skills are getting better every day. :)

Oh and before I forget the character thingy that is usually at the bottom of my stories isn't there because my computer is being an assbutt and needs to be updated but there ain't an update out yet. But I figured y'all already know who the majority of the characters are portrayed by.