Chapter Seven

On the ground in Russia, the seven of them crouched behind a snow bank and every other person looked out at the military base through enhanced binoculars. Teagan sat next to Eric on the edge and once he was done with the binoculars he handed them to her. She takes them and looks at the base while he talked.

    "Well, one thing is for sure," He says. "Dom's gotta be either working with them or making a trade because no one will be this insane to hit this place without a damn army."

    "I wouldn't be so sure about that," Letty mutters. Teagan zooms in on a moving target and smirks.

    "Speak of the devil," She whispers and hand the binoculars back to Eric who looks through them. Ever since that nightmare she's seen him more as a human rather than a US Official, it was odd calling him Eric. He would forever be Playboy to her, but he was slowly earning her respect to use the name Eric.

    "Damn!" Tej announces gaining the blondes attention. "I think Cipher just rebooted that Dub's command system."

    "What the hell is he talking about?" Roman asks.

    "In Layman's terms," Ramsey says and earns the others attention. "She just carjacked a submarine. We can't let it get away."

    Tej and Ramsey start to argue over which plan to use; pull the launch chip or hack the network. Hobbs interrupts them and says that they would do both. Ramsey, Letty and him will get to the control room, while Tej, Roman, Eric, and Teagan would get inside the sub.

    They all get into their cars and drive off. Hobbs led the group, ramming through a concrete wall so the rest of them could get into the base. They all drive to their pinpointed destination and get out. Teagan holds onto her hand gun and follows behind everyone up the ramp towards the submarine. Hobbs was shouting for them all to go double time, but was interrupted by a volley of bullets coming their way. Teagan lets out a small shriek before ducking behind a metal crate next Letty and Eric.

    "Follow Tej and Roman!" Eric shouts at the blonde. "I'll cover you."

    She nods her head and runs after Tej and Roman. They run up the stairs with Eric following close behind, but covering her like he said he would. On top of the sub, Tej opens the hatch and beckons Teagan to go first. She leads them through the length of the submarine before squeezing through a door that lead to the weapons room right before it closed.

    The others banged on the door but she just shook her head knowing it was useless. Teagan takes a step away from the door and starts to scour the room. She needed to find that chip. She starts to read labels thankful that Russian was one of the languages she knew.

    Chatter from Ramsey and the boys outside the door leak in through her radio but she tunes them out. Frustrated because she didn't know exactly what she was looking for she speaks into the radio.

    "What the hell am I looking for?" She shouts. "Does it have a label?"

    "It'll be labeled Guidance Go!" Tej shouts.

    "Do you even speak Russian?" Eric asks not knowing the girls potential.

    "Of course she knows Russian," Tej says through the radio unaware the girl could hear everything they were saying. Then the moment hits him and he forgets whether or not the mother of his kids knew the complicated language. "Do you know Russian?"

    "Yes, I know Russian!" She shouts at them. "So shut your cakehole's and let me read!"

    She goes over every label, reading every syllable she could till she groaned in frustration. She brings the radio to her mouth and shouts, "It's not here! I've read every bloody label, the chip isn't in here!"