[1]

[Jimin's pov]
Backstage.

The concert finally comes to an end. Everything went so well and success. Especially Taehyung's proposal. I lean against the wall with my hands in my pockets, watching Taehyung and Yooin being lovey-dovey.

"I love you, Yooin," Taehyung says and kisses Yooin.

Yooin smiles and kisses him back.

"Aah! My eyes hurt."

Both of them look at me. Then we laugh. I walk towards them.

"I feel so jealous, you know," I say while resting my arm on Taehyung's shoulders.

Yooin smiles at me. "You'll meet your other half too, Jimin."

"Are you going to start preparing for the wedding soon?" I ask both of them.

"I still need to meet her family first. And also bring her to meet my family," Taehyung says.

His smile never fades when he looks at Yooin. I smile slightly. I wish I can find a love like them too, I sigh.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Yooin asks, concerned.

"I want to be in love too."

***

[Sanny's pov]
A few months later, airport.

I arrive at South Korea safely. I'm going to stay here for a month since Yooin wants me to help with her wedding's preparations. My phone rings and I take it out from my handbag.

"Sanny?"

"Yes, Yooin."

"You've arrived, right?"

"Yes. Now come to me. I don't know where to go."

"I'm sorry but I'm at Busan for an event. I can't cancel it."

"What!? Yaa, I don't know my way around here," I whine.

"Don't worry. I sent a very trustworthy friend of mine to fetch you. I told him to hold up a paper with your name written on it."

"Him? A man then!? Yaa.."

"Just don't fall too hard for him. I won't be able to help you get up later," Yooin laughs.

I can't help but smile as I end the call. I look around to find anyone holding up a paper with my name on it. My eyes land on a man wearing a face mask, a cap hiding almost his whole face and all black outfit. I frown as I see a paper with 'Sanny~❤' written on it in his hands. I recognize the handwriting right away as Yooin's.

What kind of man did she sent to me? I sigh.

***

[Yooin's pov]
Taehyung laughs. Again.

"Stop it."

"Both of them will be mad if they know," he says.

"Shh! It's a secret, okay?"

I grin and Taehyung nods his head. I lied to Sanny about attending an event at Busan. Both of us are at the airport, hiding at one place but with Jimin and Sanny still in our sight.