(20)

[Yooin's pov]
Airport, a week later..

Crossing my arms against my chest, I wait for Sanny patiently. She said she's coming for my wedding day. I smile as I think about it again. Even though she said so, I know she's coming because of Jimin. Turning to my left, I smile as I look at Jimin who's sitting down, smiling ear to ear.

"You're going to hurt your cheeks if you keep smiling so, so widely like that." I tease him.

"I can't wait to see her. I'm going to hug her right away. I miss her so much. So much that I'm going crazy." Jimin says, truly meaning each one of his words.

I chuckle, happy seeing his now healthy self again. He looks like a little boy waiting for his mom to give him his candy.

"You should hide yourself though. Sanny may refuse to come out if she saw you." I tease further, but truly mean the latter.

Jimin pouts at that, but quietly takes a face mask out of his pocket and puts it on right away. Then he pulls on his hoodie. I shake my head as I watch him. Does he really think that Sanny won't recognize him like that?

A few minutes later, Sanny shows up from the arrival gate. Sanny finds me and waves her hand eagerly towards me. Grinning, I run towards her and brings her into a big hug.

"Sanny! I'm so glad that you're finally here again." I say happily.

Sanny giggles happily as we break the hug. But then she starts to look around the airport.

"What is it, Sanny?" I ask, frowning a little.

She looks at me and smiles. "Where's Kookie? He promised me that he'll fetch me."

I frown even more, if that's possible. Why is she looking for Jungkook instead of Jimin? I thought..

"Sanny!"

Turning around almost instantly when I hear Jungkook's voice, which I thought I heard wrong, I see him running towards us. He greets me first, always a polite man he is, and then he pulls Sanny into his arms.

"Finally.. Gosh, I've been missing you so much." Jungkook says.

Sanny pouts her lips a little, but arms still returning the hug she gets from Jungkook. "You're late. I thought you're not coming."

Jungkook throws his head back and laughs, letting Sanny go. My eyes widen when Jungkook kisses Sanny softly on her forehead. Confused, I subconciously take a step back.

Is something going on between the two of them? Sanny and Jungkook? But, what about Jimin?

Jimin!

I turn around almost instantly to look at Jimin. I could feel he's near a few moments ago, but he's nowhere to find. Damn it! He saw it, he heard everything!

Turning around to look at Jungkook and Sanny once again, I can't help the frown on my face.

"What's going on between you two?" I ask, secretly hoping it's not like how I think.

"You can see it, can't you, noona?" Jungkook smiles and he looks at Sanny, seeming like telling something to her through his eyes.

Sanny moves closer to me and stares into my eyes while smiling. I tilt my head a little as I study her eyes. Hesitation, at first, before it turns into amusement as she confirms that I'm really confused.

She gently grabs my arms. "It's my sweet revenge, Yooin." She says, grinning in what I recognize as mischief.

"Sweet.. revenge..?"

***

[Jungkook's pov]
I drive through the busy road with Sanny sitting next to me. I invited Yooin as well, but she said she came with someone else. When I looked around and asked her with whom, she just simply said 'someone you need not to know' before walking away, that's only after she gave Sanny a hug. And when I timidly asked for a hug as well, she just ignored me. Just like that..

"You know who's with Yooin?" Asks Sanny, bringing me back to her.

"You know who he is, Sanny." Smiling, I glance at Sanny.

Raising her eyebrows, she starts to smile as if she's reading my mind.

"But, Sanny. Are you sure you don't want to tell Yooin noona about this?" I furrow my eyebrows deeply as I focus back on the road.

"No." Sanny chuckles. "I just love to tease her."

My hold on the steering wheel tightens. "If she misunderstood, she might get upset. That's.." I can't help but sigh as I picture the ugly moment in my head. "That's.. not going to be a great one."

"Scaredy-cat Kookie." Sanny teases.

I rake my left hand through my hair distractedly. "Yooin noona is scary when she's upset. She once ignored all of us, calls and texts, when Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung made a mistake."

I can see she's gaping her mouth from the corner of my eyes. Hm, seems like Yooin noona never shows that side of hers to Sanny.

"We should tell her, don't you think so?" I suggest, glancing at her once again.

"No, no, no." Shaking her head, Sanny continues. "It will add the thrills, you know." She smiles.

Frowning, I sigh deeply. I'm really scared thinking about how upset Yooin can be in this situation that we purposely made.

"Chill, Kookie. It's just for a week. Yooin won't stay mad after that, after she finds out the truth." Sanny says softly, holding my hand reassuringly.

Yeah.. She won't hate me over this thing, right..?

***

*flashback*
"What did you mean when you said you don't want to hurt me again, Kookie?" Sanny asks.

"That night.. Remember..?" I cautiously say.

Sanny doesn't say anything, and I know she still remembers. How can she forget? She can't when it involved Jimin.

"I.. I love you, Sanny. I hate myself for making you sad and broken that night. I really thought you should know the truth even though it would hurt you. But.. but I shouldn't bring you there that night. And this won't happen. You won't fly back so early, Jimin hyung won't fall sick.."

"You.. you love me?" Sanny asks breathlessly.

"Yes, Sanny. But I gave up on you right away because of Jimin hyung. I thought he's going to cherish you as much as I wish I could."

"I'm sorry, Kookie.." Sanny apologizes, even though she doesn't have to.

"You don't have to be sorry, Sanny." I say, totally letting go all of my feelings towards her.

"Well, then.. Umm.. Then can you help me with something, Kookie?" Sanny asks cautiously.

"What is it?"

"I'm planning a sweet revenge for Jimin." She can't help but giggles a little, she must have something planned, a great one.

"Revenge? How can revenge be that sweet, Sanny?"

"I'm going to make Jimin regret for cheating on me, leaving me hanging just like that without saying anything."

"Jimin hyung is already regretting it, Sanny. He just needs you by his side now." I say begrudgingly.

"No.. I'm going to make him regret it just a little bit more."

Both of us chuckle at her mischief.

"Gosh, Sanny. What are you planning?" I can't help but feel curious.

"Now tell me, Kookie. Will you help me with it?"

"Anything, Sanny. Anything for you and Jimin hyung."
*end of flashback*