my lord

Just a note most of this fan fic will be in starsreams point of veiw unless stated over wise xx

*Starscream pov*
I was talking to some of the troups about the changes we had to make when we came to earth i must admit the changes arent to big, but trying to find energon has become harder and now with lord megatron back my spark is torn in to with my feelings towards lord megatron and my thirst for power.

"So starscream have you been keeping on lord megatrons good side lately" steve chuckle
I sighed "why is that important steve"
"just checking he has been in a bad mood lately"
"Mind your own business" i snapped and headed for my chambers

"STARSCREAM COME HERE NOW" MEGATRONS voice screeched through the halls  oh scrap what have i done this time i ran towards lord megatrons location

"Yes my lo-" i was cut off when i was that 8 leged freak standing there arachnid

"Why hello again screamy" arachnid hissed

"Arachnid has kindly filled me in on your interests" i could hear the anger in Megatros voice.

"Interests what interests, my liege" i was confused dies he know about my feelings impossible no one knows about them apart from knockout only because he over heard me talking about them to myself and he swore on his paint job he wouldnt tell anyone, or maybe he knows about my failed attempts to over throw him.

"Dont play dumb screamy you know what lord megatron means" arachnid giggled

"YOUR ATTEMPTS TO OVER THROW ME" Megatron shouted he's voice could probably be heard from the over side of the ship.

"My liege i can explain" i cried i knew what was coming next and i was trying to stall, "just let me explain"

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR PATHETIC EXPLANATION" Megatron screamed

i was for it now i could see arachnid smirking in the corner of my optic. Then i saw megatron raise is arm. I had twi choices run and get a bigger beating or take this one and get it over and done with, but i didnt get to pick this time as megatrons arm came down like a missile and it my straight in the face i flew backwards and hit full force into the wall i thought it was over but i was wrong, megatron hit me again and then pointed his gun in my face.

"LORD MEGATRON PLEASE DONT I'LL CHANGE I PROMISE JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" i cried

                               End of part one