autobots roll out

Arcee pov

"So then there was a huge explosion I was injured pretty bad but I wasn't going to let the stupid cons win" wheeljack shouts proudly, I sigh and glance over to ratchet he was talking to optimus though the comlinks. "yo sunshine what you doin" wheeljack shouts over to ratchet everyone else starts laughing at rachets face the
The face that says just kill me now so I can get away from this hell but everyone stops laughing as soon as the ground bridge activates optimus was back finally.

Ratchets pov

I don't like optimus plan to bring a con or ex-con into the base but at least he's driving them into the base at it is starscream he could give us information about the cons plan of attack and energon where abouts.

Optimus walks through the ground bridge and starscream soon follows the room went quiet
It was like a mix of anger and fear that optimus had turned on us, I should of told them before they came well it's done now.

"WHY IS HE HERE!!" Arcee screamed "OPTIMIS HE KILLED CLIFF, CLIFF" optimus looked really pissed when we captured starscream we lost him because of arcee because she wanted revenge "OPTIMUS WHAT IF HE KILL ONE OF US LIKE HE KILLED CL-"

"Arcee enough" optimus replied in a almost creepily calm tone the way optimus remains calm and collective kind if scares me because I knew him before he became a prime yes he was calm but if anyone annoyed him he would shout at them he doesn't now, " arcee I have giving starscream a trial period and if he fail it he would be out, he will also have a bit with him at all times even after the trial period  he knows this and for a while he won't know any of our plans or anything that he may use against us by telling Megatron"

"Alright fine I'll babysit him" agree smirked, I roll my optics optimus sees me and smiles faintly no one else see him smile that way and he likes it that way

"Arcee do you think optimus is stupid" wheeljack says " I mean really from what I hear when they captured starscream you lost him, so you think optimus is gonna let you keep an eye on him you'll probably set him up so he gets kicked out or set him up real bad so he gets shot"

"Hate to say it optimus and hate to agree but he has a point the hatred between arcee and starscream is strong and since starscream doesn't know anything he can't set arcee up but she can him" I sigh i can't believe I just agreed with wheeljack

"See even the doc agrees"

"Don't call me doc" me and wheeljack say at the same time then wheeljack starts laughing

"I'M gonna power down later" wheeljack says when he's done laughing shortly later everyone else follows and it's just me optimus and starscream left.

I didnt like the idea of starscream being here at first but now I guess I understand but we'll have to wait and see what's gonna happen.