starscream The aboutbot!?

Sorry for the long wait but here's the next part xXx 🖤🖤🖤

Megatrons pov

"Where is starscream"  i thought to myself I was beginning to worry I tried not to let it show I didn't want the troups to think I have gotten soft.

"LORD MEGATRON!" knockout bursts into the main computer room "LORD MEGATRON STARSCREAMS SIGNAL IT'S GONE". What how could it just disappear?

"how so?" I hissed

"I... I don't know it just disappeared. He.... he might"

"Be dead?"

"No no, it's not that he might of got caught by the autobots"

"Good let's hope the shoot him" aracnid snears as she enters the room, She must of been standing there for a while.

"Starscream is my second in command aracnid" I snap back

"Well appoint me as second in command my lord"

" starscream knows important data that could screw us over in this war aracnid in case you forgot." I turn to face soundwave "soundwave I would like to address the troups."

Soundwave nods and begins the announcement call

"Decepticons, starscream has been captured by the autobots we need to find him or else our enemies will win, wee need to find him and if he has giving any information to the autobots he will be punished" I wasn't even lying at this point I can't have this starscream telling optimus of my plans if he has even told him a single thing he is gonna pay.

Ratchets pov

I stand here staring at starscream in OUR base and I'm still shocked then again optimus has brought Megatron here once before to attack unicron but at least Megatron is some what predictable starscream on the other hand isn't, One moment he can be nice the next has trying to kill you. I hope optimus knows what he's doing.

"So starscream" optimus broke the silence making starscream and me jump a little

"Y..yes optimus" starscream cried, strange he's not usually this quiet

"Why have you had a change in spark?"

"Well I.... I" starscream begins to stumble

"Probably couldn't take all the beatings Megatron gave him." I snicker, I look at starscream he looks like a wave of shock and realisation just hit him the the face like a... a what is it called again, oh yeah a tsunami.

"Y...yeah that"

"Oh well I'm sorry to hear that, well the fact that he used to beat you not the fact you couldn't take it anymore" I have no idea what to say anymore I mean I know Megatron was a jerk but beating your second in command who has information he can use against you that's a dumb move even for Megatron.