Chapter Two

~~~~~~Wendy~~~~~~

"Excuse me," I told the boy sitting next to me in my British accent. The boy was wearing a green shirt and brown pants. "I-I," he responded, "I HAVE TO GO!"

"I wonder what that was all about," I said to the remaining people at the table. Alice looked at me and started giggling.

I asked,"What's so funny?"

She took a breath and said, "It's funny because you are SO blind. He obviously likes you."

Then Vidia started giggling. "Alice, Alice, Alice. Peter likes Tink! They are meant for each other."

~~~Megara~~~

I sat in the back seat of a cab my new school sent me. Hot tears trailed down my face.

'You're such an idiot, Meg,' I thought to myself. 'How could you not have seen this coming? Of course he was going to leave you-' No. I won't allow myself to think about it. I'll accept my fate. I'll stop crying. I'll put myself together. And I'll please my new boss.

We came to a quick halt. "What's going on?" I questioned the cab driver. "I thought this was a one way trip."

"Yes," said the cab driver in a New York accent. "BUT you aren't my only customer." A guy about 6'2 with red hair, brown pants, an orange shirt, and a red sweatband came in.

"Hi, miss," he said.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I was just trying to be polite," he said. "Yeah, well I'm not up for that... Where are you going anyway?"

"Disney High School," he stated.

"Great," I sighed.

"Why were you crying?"

"I don't have to tell you." I quickly retaliated. Changing the subject, he held out his hand and said, "My name's Hercules." I shook his hand and told him, "My name is Megara but my friends call me Meg. At least they would if I had any friends. So, Herc, how did you get in this school?" I asked.

"Well," he said, "my dad is rich and I got a football scholarship. What's your story?"

I froze.