Between A Door (D.O.)

Requested by alonceknight and aiiexo

After two months of not doing a D.O. imagine, I finally got a request! Yay! :3 Thank you so much for the 15,000 views, guys! ^^ I'm so sorry I had to close my requests (Boooo) :( I'll open them again once it hits 36 parts! :D

_________________________________________________________

"Ugh! Where. Is he?!" The manager of the runway screeched in frustration "Where is the member of EXO that's judging the runway today!?"

"Sir, calm down!" His secretary said, giving him a glass of water "His manager informed us that he's in the building right now!"

"Then why isn't he here RIGHT NOW?!?!" The manager screamed, taking the glass and drinking from it "DO KYUNGSOO, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

At The Dressing Room. . .

"Oh my gosh!" One of the models screamed "I heard D.O. from EXO would be judging us today!"

"It would be a dream if he'd notice me~" Another one said "Then we'll get married, and then we'll have kids, and then-"

"Oh, and you'll think he'll notice you? Puh-lease! With my natural beauty, no boy can resist me!" The first model replied, placing lipstick.

You were quietly getting ready for the runway that was about to start in an hour. Even if they didn't notice you, you were quietly listen to their conversation. D.O. was your number one bias in EXO and you always dreamed of meeting him.

"D-Do you think he'll notice me?" You asked them both quietly

Both their heads turned to your direction and started laughing with each other. You gave them a faint smile and quietly started laughing with them too.

"Notice you?" The model said "D.O.? Of the most popular boy group? Notice you!?"

"Don't make me laugh!" The other one added

You frowned and slowly turned your head away from them and their laughter echoed in your ears. You wiped your forming tears away from your eyes and looked the closet where your dress was supposed to be, but it wasn't there. You titled your head in curiosty and began pushing other dresses aside to see if it was there. But again, it wasn't.

'Did I leave it anywhere?' You thought to yourself 'Ugh wait! Did I even pick it up at the fitting room?!'

You sighed and exited the room, carelessly closing the door behind you. The two models noticed your disappearance and leaned closer to one another.

"Did you really have to hide her dress there?!" The model whispered "I told you she'd know where to find it!"

"That's not what matters!" The other one replied "The point is she'll still be late for the runway, still having to do her make up and such. Do you actually think she'll get a glimpse of D.O.? Over my dead body." She ended with a smirk and started powdering her face

At The Building's Hallways. . .

"Where did the manager tell me to go again?" D.O. asked himself while licking his ice cream cone.

The hallways were empty with nothing but light, doors leading to different rooms, and the noise coming from the floor above. He scratched his head in wonder and took a deep breath before taking out his cellphone.

"Maybe I should call the manager and-" As he opened his phone, there was nothing but a big battery logo flashing red on the screen.

He groaned in frustration and tucked in back in his pocket "This place is just way too big! And the show is starting in 45 minutes!"