Copyright Available on Wattpad

Below are a list of the different Copyrights available on Wattpad and a brief description of them.

All Rights Reserved - This means that  you have full ownership of the work and work cannot be modified or changed without your permission.

Public Domain - Here the public owns the work rather than it belonging to anyone in particular. This guide is set as public domain.

Creative Commons (CC) Attribution - This means that your work can be reused, remixed and redistributed but you must be credited as the original author.

(CC) Attrib. NonCommercial - Here your work is used in the same way as  (CC) attribution except others cannot use your work commercially or to profit.

(CC) Attrib. NonComm. NoDervis - This means that your work can be redistributed and reused but cannot be changed in any way or used commercially.

(CC) Attrib. NonComm. ShareAlike - In this licence you work can be reused, remixed and redistributed so long as you are given credit, the work is not used commercially and is shared under the same licence.

(CC) Attribution-ShareAlike - Here your work can be reused, remixed and redistributed so long as you are acknowledged and the new work is shared under the same terms.

(CC) Attribution-NoDervis - Finally, here your work can be redistributed but again you must be credited and the work cannot be changed in anyway.

It is important that not only do you chose the licence best for you but you also look at the licences on any work you use is under.