OS 5

MY PAIN IS VISIBLE IN YOUR EYES 

Couple- Rikara

Om's POV

As soon as I finished the juice....even after she tried hard to stop me from doing the act..... "See I had it...did anything happened.... No...now just lea..." I exclaimed but couldn't complete as I felt that I was about to fall....and before I could understand anything.....i end up falling on floor.... All I heard the last time was her scream.... "Omkaraji" she shouted as hard as she can.... I felt as if not me but she was the one who suffered.... 

Everything was blank....as I opened the eyes after a couple of hrs.... I found her sitting on the couch....having a complete check on the door as well as on me...."But why".... I thought...

I stood up and she noticed....she rushed to me and provided me with her support.....and I was now able to walk properly.....with her help....but my mind was still blank.... I didn't get why I was like that... Why I needed her support.... Or should I say that I was still half conscious....

She walked with me to my art station and made seated there.....and rushed to take a glass of water for me....

I was just starring her as if it was the only work I prefer to do....as if it was the only thing that I love to do....as if she was the only addiction that I had...

"Omkaraji how r u feeling now....?? I hope u r alright...." she said... And then turned to Lord Shankar's idol to thank him for keeping me safe...without even waiting for me to answer...

Unconsciously I stepped towards her......and she turned.... She saw me approaching her....and felt a lil nervous.... I moved close to her....more close....and this was completely unexpected to her.....as if she never ever have imagined this act from me....

I hold her close to me....and made her dance....round and round....then almost captured her aura in a deep breath.....and finally locked her between the wall and me..... She became restless....though she was feeling quite safe..... We starred each other's eyes till I unconsciously kissed her forehead......leaving her shocked and chilled...... I was about to approach her lips.....when she jerked me with full power she can.... And I fall down on the couch nearby....

I again started starring her in the fit of semi consciousness.... She seemed to be the only person I know..... She seemed to be the only one I own.... She seemed to be mine....

I was lost in all these thoughts when I realizedor for a better explanation I found myself completely drenched in water...... Yea she was the one who had thrown a whole bucket on me.....drenching me completely from top to toe.....and this actually help me in gaining complete consciousness....... And I looked at her with questioning eyes....

She was recapitulating the act that I did just few minutes ago.....and feeling extremely guilty.....she ran away out of the room....as tears made way through her eyes...

Now I finally realized what I was going to do in the act of semi consciousness......and I myself felt guilty.....as for the first time I insulted a girl's feelings..... I don't know what happened but immediately one of my instinct said... THIS GIRL CAN'T BE WRONG....MAYBE I WAS THE ONE WHO MIS INTERPRETED HER CHARACTER....

Gauri's POV

I just ran as fast as I can..... As I was shocked with the sudden act of him..... I never expected that we can be so close.....that too without any reason..... Of course a reason is required for being with each other.....that reason is love...or trust....or respect....or care.... But the fact is....that till few hrs ago there was nothing from these present in him..... For him before this I was just a CHEAP CHARACTERLESS GIRL..... Then what happened to him suddenly..... My thoughts took a break as I realized that it might be the effect of the same drink that he finished even after I tried hard to stop him.....