CHAPTER TEN: When Night Time Falls

Ah Yeon's P.O.V

A few days went by after the incident.
The school was closed until the situation got cleared and everybody got a one-week-vacation. I was on the way to Jungkook and ringed the bell.

The door opened and I saw Jungkook standing there with crutches. He flashed me a smile and let me in. We both sat down on the couch.
"Jungkook, we have to talk." I said. "Oh no..." he sighed. "I'm just gonna ask you a few questions and you have to answer them and don't you dare lie." I said. He nodded.
"Your missions, are they similar to the school incident?" I asked. He nodded. "So your missions are always dangerous?" He nodded. "And you always risk your life to fulfill it, right?" He nodded again.
"And sometimes you have to shoot and...kill somebody too, right?"
I asked. He hesitated and nodded slowly. "Okay, I got it." I sighed.

"So...are you still willing to stay by my side?" he asked. "Of course, you always risk your life and there's no guarantee you are coming back alive, therefore I'm gonna stay next to you as much as possible." I smiled. Jungkook wrapped his arms around and hugged me.
"Thank you for willing to be by my side." he whispered. "Of course, it's going to be hard for both of us but I think we can do it." I chuckled. I could hear his heartbeat and it was pretty fast. Slowly we parted and looked into each others eyes.
"I love you, Kim Ah Yeon." he smiled. "I love you too." I said. He came near my face and kissed my forehead. "Just my forehead?"
I pouted. He laughed and kissed my lips. The kiss we shared was not a passionate kiss but a sincere and gentle kiss. "Finally you are mine..." Jungkook smiled.

We sat next to each other, just looking into each others eyes until my tummy growled. "You're hungry?" he chuckled. I nodded. "I'm gonna make you something." he said and wanted to stand up. "No thanks. I'm doing it myself. You just sit down and don't move." I said and stood up.
I went to the kitchen and looked around. "There isn't much food since I'm always away." he shouted. He only got instant ramyeon. I took two packs and began to cook. After a while I was finished. I putted two bowls with ramyeon on the table.
"Jungkook-ah, come here, come here." I shouted. Jungkook came and without a word he back hugged me. "Aigoo~~ good boy." I said and patted him on the head. "Am I a dog or what?" he laughed. "Just sit down and eat." I said.

After eating, I washed the dished and cleaned the kitchen. Then I searched for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be found. I went up the stairs to the second floor. It was a long hallway with a few doors.
I could hear noises coming from the room at the very back. I peaked inside and could see Jungkook.
"Are you kidding me? Your girlfriend is here and you are playing games."
I said dumbfounded and crossed my arms.
"Come here and help me." he said and gave me a controller.
"Fine." I sighed. We were playing a shooting game, I thought it's going to be boring but it was surprisingly pretty fun.
We played all day and I forgot the time. "Oh no, it's already late. I have to go." I said. "But it's raining really hard outside. I could drive you but I know you won't let me, can you ask someone to pick you up?" he said.
"I'm gonna call my brother." I said and dialed his number. But nobody is picking up. Next I tried to call my mum but I failed to reach her.
"Ahh I forgot, my brother and my mom are sleeping over at my aunt's house." I said.

"Then just stay here till tomorrow." he said casually and continued to play. "Yah, you can't just continue playing your game." I said. "Why not? The problem is solved." he smiled.
"You really are..." I sighed. "Never mind." I said and played too.

It was getting very late. "Jungkook-ah, I'm tired." I yawned. "Okay." he said and putted away the controllers. He went to his wardrobe and took out a pair of pants and a shirt. "Wear this. You can also take a shower if you want. I'm gonna take the bathroom downstairs. If you're done you can go to sleep, you don't need to wait for me." he said and went down.
"Wait for him? Is he going to sleep on the bed with me?" I thought. My heart got faster and I blushed at the thought if is sleeping together.
"As if it's gonna happen." I laughed and went into the bathroom.
After I was done, j went straight to the bed and lay down. I was already half asleep as I saw Jungkook lying down in the bed too. We were really close. "Why are you sleeping here too?"
I mumbled.
"Excuse me, miss. First this is my bed, second it's cold on the couch." he claimed. "What a lame excuse."
I laughed. "Then I should tell you the truth, I want to sleep next to you." he said bluntly.
"...Yah, I told you not to be so direct."
I blushed. "You don't like it when I'm lying but you don't like it when I'm saying the truth either. What a difficult girlfriend I have." he teased. "Yah!" I pouted.
"Aigoo~ don't be mad, our little baby." he teased me more. "Forget it." I said and turned on the other side.
"Good night." I said slightly annoying. I could feel Jungkook coming closer to me. "Don't you date touch me." I said. "Yeon-ah~" Jungkook whined.
"Tzz, serves you right." I laughed.
Like this I drifted off to sleep