Chapter 24

Is not, Is too

Lexi's POV

We wake up in the same position and I couldn't be happier about that. I missed her. I can finally say that I missed her. I missed her hands, her skin, the looks on her face basically her everything but most of all I missed her spirit. The positive feeling that makes me feel like the future is promisor. She gives me hope. I smile looking at her peaceful sleeping face. Her face always so perfect no matter what time of the day.

I place my hand on her face tracing her beautiful features. Trying to memorize every inch of skin I touch. I smile as I touch her nose and she subconsciously scrunches her nose. I go from her beautiful eyebrows and eventually I make my way to her lips. The ones that I can't get enough of. I look at my watch noticing that it's 11 am. I continue my tracing game eventually going to her chin and neck but going back up to her face. I then secure my palm there and I caress her face.

She 'subconsciously' leans into my hand. I decide that it's time to 'wake' her. Of course I know she's been up for a while. I know her breathing patterns. She's been semi-awake since I touched her lips. I don't mind that she's awake. Actually I could do cuddles. I place my lips on hers so that she can 'wake up'. She smiles "Good morning love." She says in a raspy voice. I smirk shivering because of how sexy that is.

"Morning." I say noticing how raspy my own voice is and that it has the same effect on Demi. I get up going into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush brushing my teeth. Demi comes along soon after. I finish brushing and I get out of the way so that she can brush her teeth. When she does start I look at her perfect waist and I can't help but wrap my arms around it pulling her body flush against mine my chin resting on her shoulder. I look at us in the mirror and I wear a goofy grin.

I look at Demi and away from the mirror and I feel a smirk form on my lips. I hear a click of a camera and I guess it was Demi. She finished brushing her teeth but I keep her right there and I start kissing her neck. I hear Demi moan and I hear another click. I laugh against her skin pulling away from her neck and turning her around so she's facing me. She brown eyes shine with love and affection.

I smile kissing her lips soft. I smile at how cute she is with her messy bun. When we pull away I push a strand of hair that was loose from her bun behind her ear. I come closer to her ear whispering. "You look beautiful." I say truthfully. Demi is the most beautiful person in the whole world no matter what she's wearing or if she has makeup on or not. "Lexi don't be ridiculous, I'm wearing no makeup and I'm in a large t-shirt and shorts." She says in a sassy tone but I know that it was only there to hide her insecurities. "Demi you would look beautiful in a potato bag!" I scream out and she blushes giggling at me.

"Ohh that giggle!" I scream in a accent kind of like gru from despicable me. She laughs at me. "You wanna play this laughing game... watch this!!" I scream and I grab her placing her securely on my shoulder running out of the bathroom. I can hear Demi's laugh as I run into the bedroom with her on my shoulder when we are closer to the bed I start putting her down but the bus breaks really strongly causing Demi and I to fall on the bed laughing her on top of me with her with a leg on each side of my body. Thank you bus driver for being crappy!! I scream in my head.

Demi leans down and her lips connect to mine. I pull her down more causing her legs to fall on me completely. I laugh devilishly. "Now your ass is mine... all MIne!" I say rather loudly in a 'creepy' tone of voice causing Demi to laugh. I peck her neck making her sigh happily. "I wish I could live on this shit." She says and I chuckle at her.

"Your wish is my command." I say placing my lips back onto her neck. I hear her moan. "Ohh Lexi." I start laughing at how stereotypical this just was. Demi blushes and tries to hide her face in my neck as I laugh rather loudly almost like a guffaw. (I didn't know that was a word but hell I'm gonna fukcing use it ok?!) "I love your laugh." She whispers against my neck. "Why your welcome for my donald duck laugh..." I say smiling she laughs throwing her head back. "I don't agree with that statement your laugh is the most wonderful sound." She says smiling at me.