Chapter one

Ashleigh

*FLASHBACK*

Today was the first day of Junior year and I'm terrified. The same people that I've known since I was 5, I would have thought that they could have grown up by now but unfortunately they were still the same bullies that I've had since third grade.

I was this when I was younger I had friends and I was included in all the games but for some reason I started to gain weight and that's when the bullying started and it didn't ever stop. So as I trudge my way up the steps of the bus I hear it the infamous taunts from my "classmates" the pig noises,the whale jokes, and also the sound effects that come with the taunts.

The bus ride to school wasn't that bad I was the last stop which I'm happy for but also I dread it, I'm also the only one that is at that stop, so I have to board the bus alone. As we approach Rose Pond High School I feel as though I'm going to pass out. I just have to remind myself that I have one year left to go before I could leave this God forsaken school.

I'm the last one on the bus but the first one off. I step off the bus and I got the worst feeling in my gut that something terrible was going to happen but of coarse I ignored it. As I'm walking to my locker to put my belongings in there I see that the hallway is empty and there is no one in sight which is strange because today is the first day of school and most people are in the hallway retelling the stories of a glorious Summer.

But not today it was ghost town empty, so as I arrive to my locker I see that something is stuck on it. It was a sticky note that read " meet me outside by the football field - your one true love" I looked skeptical at first and took the note and went to first period and not the football field, I may be young and naive and have never had my first kiss but I'm not going to fall for an ominous note left at my locker.

As I make my way to Mr. Wright's class I see someone at the other end of the hall walking towards me at a fast pace. As I look closer I see it's Michelle the top Bully here at Rose Ponds. Michelle stops right in front of me and doesn't say anything at first and as I try and walk around her she blocks every move I make.

So I stop and ask her "May I help you with anything Michelle?" I said she then says the most absurd thing to me " I know you're trying to steal my boyfriend but he doesn't like Fat girls like you Ashleigh so why even try huh?" She asks me "Michelle what the hell are you going on about I don't want your boyfriend I don't even know who your boyfriend is?" I tell her "You obviously know who he is if you sent him this."

She pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of a girl with skimpy clothing on but she had my face.

I look at the photo in awe because I never once even took or sent a photo like that to anyone. " Michelle I don't know what sick game you're playing at but this is not funny you went to damn far this time you know that's not me you've seen me change in the girls locker room do you really think my stomach looks like that ? I know I may be heavier than most girls at the school but I'm a reasonable weight what you're showing me is CRAZY!"

I yell at Michelle " Do you really think I would believe you?... You must think I'm stupid don't you but that's fine I'll show everyone what kind of whore you really are Ashleigh. Good Luck living the rest of your life in hell because that's what I'm going to make the next two years for you." Michelle says before she bumps shoulders with me as she's leaving.

As I follow Michelle with my eyes I notice we weren't alone like I thought we were the whole junior student class was there just staring at me with their phones out and recording. They didn't do anything until one girl decided she wanted to pour her HOT coffee on me and call me a SLUT and that was just the chain reaction to a long two years of HOT liquids being poured on me from that point on until graduation.