•1•

Nova
Yo What's Up, What's Up, What's Up, Its Your Boy Nova Aka The Rap Game Season 3 Winner. I Am Currently On The #SoSoSummer17 Tour With The Cast Members From The Other Season, And Also Hip Hop Legends Like Da Brat, Bow Wow, And Jermaine Dupri. We Are On Our Way To This Town Called Lawton, Oklahoma. I Never Heard Of It But I'm Ready To Get Lit With My Fans And The Gang.
Monae
"Chiraq Breed Ima Sack Girl And I Don't Settle For No Fuck Shit. Any Bitch I See Coming At Me I'm Coming For You No Duck Shit" I Started Freestyling Off The Top Of My Dome As I Drove To My Hell Of A School. I Was Born In Chicago But Since My Dad Is In The Military, I Move Around A lot And Our Latest Move Was To Lawton, Oklahoma. I Hate It Here, Its Small With Nothing To Do. Plus Everyone Walking Around Carrying STD's So I Stay By My Lonesome. I Heard We Supposed To Be Having Some "Special Guests" So We'll See How That Goes. Ugh, Here Goes This Raggedy Ass Place. I Pull Up And Hop Out. "Heyy Mo Baby When You Gon Stop Playing And Get With A Real Nigga" He Put His Arm Around Me And Pulled Me Close. This Is A Daily Thing Here In This Hoe Ass Town. "I Will When I Meet One Marquis But Meanwhile Don't You Ever Fix Your Herpes Infested Beak To Call Me Baby Again And Get Yo Damn Arm Off Me" I Roughly Moved His Arm From My Shoulder And Kept It Moving. I Know I Sound Harsh But In This Place You Got To Be For Them To Take A Hint. As I Enter The Building Instead Of Seeing The Usual Dudes That Think They're Gang Bangers, The Girls That Are Trying To Seek Attention By Wearing Extra Tight Clothing, The Basketball Team, And The Drug Dealers, I See Everyone Crowded Around An Area Beside My Locker. As I Get A Closer Look I See A Tall Puerto Rican Dude With A Dyed Man Bun On Top Of His Head With THE Jermaine Dupri. With Them Are Also Miss Mulatto And Mani. They Recently Just Got Signed To His Label. I'm Not Trippin Over Whoever That Dude Is But JD Is Legendary. They Must Be The Special Guests. I'm Just Going To Play It Cool, And Open My Locker Up Like Its A Normal Day.
Nova
Me, JD, Mulatto, And Mani Are Currently In The Halls Of Lawton Highschool. Everybody Is Going Crazy At The Sight Of JD But A Certain Individual Caught Me Eye In Particular. As I Look To My Left I See A Dark Skinned Girl That Stood At About 5'4 or 5'5 Approach Her Locker Beside The One I Was Leaning On. She Acts As If She's Not In The Presence Of The Best Hip Hop/ Rh&B Producer In History, Let Alone #YoungGawd. I Think I Should Introduce Myself. "Wassup Shordy What's Your Na-" She Cuts Me Off By Slamming Her Locker Shut And Walking To The Auditorium Were The Rest Of The Students Were Filling In For Us To Make Our Big Announcement.  Damn, She Got An Attitude On Her, But I Like A Challenge. "Lets Go Nov" Latto Goes Ahead Of Me Into The Auditorium With Mani And Me Following Behind Her. I'm Going To Find Out That Girls Name, And If I'm Lucky Maybe She'll Fuck With Ya Boy.