•3•

Monae
"Let Me Show You How The Gangstas Do It. I Know You Trying To Get It On Turn The Bryson Tiller Off Let Me Fuck You To This Gangsta Musi-" I Turn Off My Music And Get Up. Even Though Its 4 Am, I Have To Get Ready For JD And The Rest To Come Pick Me Up From My House. Its Going To Be Hard Leaving My Little Brother, Sister, And Parents. But Aye, Anything For That Bag. I'm a True Sack Girl At Heart. So I Hop In The Shower And After I Finish My Hygienic Things, I Brush Out My Long, Natural Hair And Laid My Edges. I'm Looking Lowkey Basic Right Now Cause It's Too Early To Try And Dress Cute.

Since There Was Nothing Left For Me To Do I Grabbed My Bags And Went Downstairs To Make Breakfast For My Family

Since There Was Nothing Left For Me To Do I Grabbed My Bags And Went Downstairs To Make Breakfast For My Family. They Mean A Lot To Me And Family Is All I Got. By The Time It Was Done My Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister And I Were Laughing Around Table Telling Jokes When I Got A Text.
•Message•
JD🤝:Be Outside In 5 Minutes
I Replied Okay And Told My Family The News. They Helped Me With My Bags Outside And Stood With Me While I Waited. "Look At My Babygirl Growing Up To Be Everything I Ever Expected And Then Some. I Am So Proud Of You Nae!"My Mom Pulls Me Into A Tight Hug And Won't Let Go Until My Dad Pulls Her Off.     "Okay Okay Baby That's Enough. Nae," He Grabs My Shoulders Firmly And Looks Into My Eyes. "I Am So Happy That You Get To Live Out Your Dream. You Have Proved To Me Academically And Physically That You Are Ready To Take This On. Remember These Boys Don't Love You, Just Focus On The Bag. I'll Call You Tomorrow Before I Get On My Flight Okay? I Love You And Remember You'll Always Be Daddy's Little Girl." When He Pulled Me Into A Tight Hug My Heart Dropped. I Forgot He Deploys To Afghanistan Tomorrow. He Means So Much To Me And Him Leaving To Go Fight Breaks My Heart Every Time. "I Love You Too Daddy"I Quickly Regain My Composure As I See A Tour Bus Turn The Corner. Nobody Can See Me Like This They'll Just Assume I'm Weak.       "Well, Looks Like They're Here. We'll Be At One Of Your Closest Shows As Soon As Lucas And Londyn Get Out Of School Nae. Here, Your Father Will Help You With Your Bags" She Gives Me One Last Hug As They're Pulling Up. I Hug My Brother And Sister And Follow My Dad To The Bus As JD Gets Off. Him And My Dad Chat For A Few Seconds And Exchange Numbers. I Wave My Final Goodbyes And Finally, JD Walks Me Onto The Tour Bus.
Nova
I Was On The Bus Talking To My Baby Nia, Peach, Key, And Latto. Everyone Else Was Either Still Sleep Or Getting Ready. We Were All Goofing Off When The Tour Bus Door Opened. On Walked Monae And JD. "For Those Who Haven't Met Her, This Is Monae And She Will Be Joining The Tour With You Guys." While JD Was Introducing Her I Can Tell Everyone Else Was Trying To Size Her Up And Get A Feel Of The Type Of Vibe She Had. But Her Face Was Unreadable. This Is Gonna Be Interesting. "Hey How You Doing, I'm Peach" She Gave Peach A Small Wave And Turned To JD. "Which One Is The Empty Bunk?" JD Started Rubbed The Top Of His Head And Spoke Once More. "Back There, Nov, Can You Get Up And Show Her?" Nia Gripped My Hand Tighter Than It Was Before While Eyeing Mo. Oh Yeah, This Is Going To Be A Longgg Tour. "Yeah Sure, Come On Mo". I See Her Glance At Me And Nia's Hands And Walk Into The Direction Of The Bunks. I Get Up And Follow.
Monae
Nova Follows Behind Me As I Walk To The Bunks. "Your Bunk Is Right Here Across From Mine. Sorry You Had To Get The Top." I Glance At The Bottom One And Notice It's Empty Just Like The One Assigned To Me. "You Straight, Who's Is The One On Bottom?" He Looks Just As Baffled As I Am. "I Honestly Don't Know. JD Did Say It Was Going To Be Taken Soon Though" I Shrug My Shoulders And Put My Stuff In My Bunk "Oh Ight" I Was Finna Climb In My Bunk And Fall Back Asleep Since We Had Already Started Driving, Until He Grabbed My Wrist. "Don't You Think We Should Exchange Numbers?" I Give Him That "Really Nigga" Look. "Don't You Have A Girlfriend To Tend To?"He Moves His Hand Away From My Wrist And Scratches The Back Of His Neck. Typical Nigga Move. " No, I Mean, Yes, I Mean, It's Just For Business Reasons, You Know? I'll Let You Know When We Get Into The Next State And Stuff"He Continues To Look Down So I Can't Read His Facial Expressions. I Sigh And Pull Out My Phone. "Give Me Your Phone" He Looks Up, Takes Mine, And Gives Me His. After We Exchange Numbers He Gives A Slight Smile And Starts To Walk Back To The Main Area. I Get In My Bunk And As Soon As I Shut My Eyes I Instantly Get A Message.
Message•
Nova🖤: Don't Get Too Comfortable We Get Off In Less Than 30😭😂See You Then❤
I Groan Loudly And Turn Over Then I Was Instantly Out.