Chapter 1

Chapter 1
°
°
°
"Give me the god damn key ryuzaki" the light brown man said. "No. This is to keep you under surveillance until we know who kira is, your a suspect."

Light yagami.
Age:17
A highschool student that attends to Daikoku Private Academy. He also works with the Japanese task force, with his dad.
At the moment, light was being chained to the leader of this investigation, L, because of 'surveillance reasons' of him being a suspect for the kira investigation. Yes, he was kira, he did and also didn't know that he was because when he touches the death note it's like he changes into a whole new person.
So far, they had kept light in a room with many cameras for 48 hours with only a toilet, sink, and bed.

Lights pov.
This was e x h a u s t i n g.  I wanted to go home and discover more about the death note but ryuzaki had to follow me everywhere until he un-handcuffed us, which might be a while. I sat down on the couch while he was across from me on the recliner. I look at his face, it was pale, his eyes were dark which matched his black hair, and his expression was stoic. He had a piece of strawberry cake on a nice glass plate. If you knew ryuzaki like i do, his sweet tooth level is 11/10, there was no denying it. "Light-kun?" he says to me. I snap out of my daze of looking at him, "oh sorry, i didn't mean to stare" i apologize.
"Its fine" he pauses and looks at me, "is..something wrong?" he questions looking at me. I shake my head 'no'. "Are you sure, i can take whatever your worried about off your mind" he said stepping off the recliner to stand up. "Im fine ryuzaki" i reassure him, he still didn't seem pleased when i said that so he crawled ontop of me, pining my arms down. When i was about to say something i felt a warm pair of lips connect with mine. He was kissing me. I felt his toung slide across my bottom lip, i denied. That led to him squeezing my ass. I gasp as he took his chance to stick his toung in my mouth. We fought for Dominance, i won and flipped our position to where i was on top.
°
°
°
To be continued🐙