Chapter 2

A/n
Before we begin, i just want to say this chapter contains 18+ contents and has shounen ai.The Japanese words "shōnen" and "ai" individually mean "boy" and "love," It refers to anime and manga that focus on love and romance (as opposed to sex) between boys or men.
Chapter 2
°
°
°
3rd pov.
Their lips were connected. It seemed like hours before they broke the kiss, a string of saliva was in between both. Light disconnected it trailing down L's neck, biting, sucking, and kissing his sweet spot, making a hickey. While light did this, L made small quiet moans as his erection grew.

Light pulled away from his neck pulling up his shirt, kissing down his chest to his pants. Light softly kissed his erection threw his pants as L moaned softly. Light un-did his pants, slipping the blue jeans off him smirking, staring down at the other.

L's pale face was now red, he was panting softly as Light kissed him once more on the lips softly. Light took off his own shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers. His hands travled down L's waist, slowly taking off his boxers looking down at his hardened cock. He put his mouth on the tip, licking it. L moaned "Light kun~ i need you inside of me" light snickered,  "already, i just started" he said submissively. The brunette put more into his mouth, now sucking. L moaned loudly while he sucked, after many moments later he cumed inside Lights mouth. Light took his mouth off L's dick, putting his fingers by L's mouth. "Suck" he commanded, L obeyed him and put his fingers into his mouth, sucking on them. Light pulled his fingers away and prepared them at the raven's entrance. He slipped one in which surprised L a bit, Light slipped another in, now pushing them in and out of his wet entrance. L moaned more, begging for Light to be inside of him, this turned on Light even more. He pushed another in making the uke squirm a bit, still moving his fingers in and out and after a while, adding a third finger. Light repeated the action until L came. The raven had a red face, panting hard looking up at Light.
The brunet smirked taking both his fingers out, "l-light what are you doing?" L stutters. "Try and relax ryuzaki", "relax what fo- Ah!~" he couldn't finish his sentence before Light pushed his cock into him. Things slowly progressed as they went on making the raven cum on their chest and Light inside of him.
·
·
And..were done! If you have any yaoi or just fanfictions you want me to write about, feel free to comment. Anyways that's all, mabey i might come up with a part 2???