Chapter 1

I was born into a hell's family.

My father Heihachi Misima was always distant from me.

But my Mother Kazumi Hachijo loved me and always showed me the way of the Hachijos, physically and mentally. Respect others and care for others.

"Kazuya" My mother called out. "Yes mother" I replied as I ran toward her voice.

"Kazuya has anything strange happened to you my dear? "No mother why ask? "Because Kazuya you're my son, and it is my duty to wonder for you Kazuya."

I was extremely curious of what she was on about. Usually mother would never ask such questions out of no where.

When I was 7 my grandfather brought me to the Mishima Dojo and trained me in the style of the Mishima's. My Grandfather Jinpachi always told me about stories after we finished training.

Like the Mishima's before him and how it was important to care for the Mishima's name.

Everything was amazing I had all I wanted, I had a amazing family. My father was no exception.

After everyday training with my Grandfather Jinpachi for three years I felt really powerful.

My grandfather told me another story about how my mother first day in the dojo. And how my mother and father were friendly rivals.

He went on with the story till it came to a end. I listened to every word gracefully.

My Grandfather didn't have a lot of time in a day. He was the leader of the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Which he had to keep everything in check. Then come to the dojo and train me.

I felt bad for him so sometimes at night I would watch my father train and learn things.

And surprise my grandfather the next day. But that all ended one day.