Chapter 6

I was exhausted, I tried time and time again trying to climb back up that cliff.

I pushed with all the strength I had left. Mother last words stuck with me. And made me feel guilty

I love you she said, and I didn't say anything back to her.

I cried as I kept pulling myself upwards.

I was on the cliff hanger. Where I fell last time.

I rested while wiping the sweat off of my head.

The cliff was so high I couldn't see the top because of the fog.

After resting for about five minutes I was about ready to climb back up.

I grabbed the rock then started my pattern again.

The voice in my head kept repeating itself. Kill Heihachi, kill Heihachi.

I started to climb faster as I got eager to get to the top.

I've already been down here for a couple of days. I wasn't gonna stay any longer.

After 30 minutes of non stop climbing bare footed. I was half way to the top.

My feet were bleeding I was sweating, hungry, and tired.

But I didn't stop I didn't stop climbing.

I was only ten years old how could I possibly get to the top.

There were no cliff hangers that I could rest on. It was hard to keep a grip on the cliff.

I repeated my pattern non stop.
I finally could see it I finally could see the top.

It wasn't close but it wasn't a kilometer away thankfully.

It would be awful if I was to fall right now. So I started moving slowly but I still heard the crackles in the cliff.

I was so close it was about 10 feet away. I knew that I couldn't make one mistake.

I slowly raised my hand to grip the edge of the cliff. I was so happy I pulled myself up and rolled on my back exhausted.

I was tired my arms were soar.
I was in the position to fight. I wasn't gonna go and fight him right now.

That would just be asking to be thrown off again.

I limped away into the woods to get out of view.

Later that day I met a man middle aged man named Wang.

I agreed to give me a week of food. In happiness I grabbed the basket of food and ran back into the woods. "Wait"

The man said but I was to exited to go back.

I slept peacefully that night. And ate as little as possible to save some for later.

I knew the next morning i would train non stop and defeat him once i grew stronger.