Chapter 18: Oh no?!

Lucy's POV

  I sighed in relief, but oh-how wrong of a move that is.

  He took the chance to grab my both hands and knocked me on the ground. Now he's on top of me, my arms was behind my back being held by Cyprus. My face facing the cold floor. I groaned in frustration. How come i let my guard down?

  "Looks like i'm on top know, princess?" he said smirking evily.

  He took a pocket knife from his pocket and he neared it on my neck. I flinched as I felt the cold metal on my bare skin.

  "Any last words? " he asked.

  "Just remember, This kingdom ain't going to be yours!" i said while gritting my teeth.

  "Such a lame speech." he said, annoyed.

  I suddenly felt a stinging pain. I saw at the corners of my eyes, a  red liquid that's dripping down the blade of the knife. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come.

  "Get your filthy hands off Luce! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" someone shouted.

  I didn't need to glance at the person knowing its Natsu who came to save me. Besides, he's the only one who gave me that nickname.

  Natsu's flaming fist collided on Cyprus's face which caused him to fly a few meters away. Natsu helped me up to my feet.

  "Are you alright?" Natsu asked.

  "Yes. I'm fine. Don't worry." i reassure him with a smile.

  He smiled at me then faced Cyprus.

  "I'll make you pay for hurting Luce! Fire Dragon's Roar!" he yelled.

  Fire was seen to emerge from his mouth. It made impact with Cyprus who was on his knees now. But what's suspicious is that he's smirking..

  "I won't do that if i were you, Dragneel." he said.

  He looked intensely at Natsu, his black eyes turned blood red. And it gives me the chill. Not long enough, his eyes returned back to normal.

  I looked at Cyprus, completely confused. He was just standing there, arms crossed and smirking evily. Suddenly, i felt a dark aura coming from Natsu. My eyes widened in realization. Oh no, it can't be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all,

  Long time no update.. I'm really sorry, Finals was on the way. But since its finally done, i can write with out worries.

  As a sorry gift, i'll update two chapters.

  Hope you like it.. >.<

Please Follow me, read, comment and vote.

Love lots,

-JeRein_14