Chapter 20: Break Free

Normal POV

  Natsu launched the attack but someone came in between him and his target.

  There standing confidently is non other than Lucy. Her arms were spread on both her sides. Her face doesn't show any sign of fear for she know that Natsu won't hurt her.

  As she expected, Natsu's eyes widened and stopped his attack. His flaming fist is only a few inches away from her face. One wrong move and she's toast.

  "Lu..ce" Natsu whispered.

  The flames on his fist slowly disappeared. He then let his hand dropped on his side.

  "Natsu, i know that you're in there. So please wake up!" Lucy yelled.

  "Shut Up! The Natsu that you once known is gone!" Natsu yelled.

  "NO! I KNOW THAT HE'S STILL IN THERE! I JUST KNEW IT!" Lucy countered.

  Tears started to stream down her cream face.

  "NATSU! WAKE UP YOU, IDIOT! YOU STILL HAVE A MISSION TO FULFILL!" Lucy yelled again.

  This time, Natsu felt an extreme pain. He then yelled in pain and collapsed on his knees. He held his head and screamed again.

  "NATSU!" Lucy yelled, panicking.

  Without wasting any time, she ran to Natsu's side and hugged him tightly. She then suddenly remembered a spell that her mother once taught her.

  "Stellar Reliever" Lucy chanted.

  In a matter of second, a yellow magic circle appeared beneath them and stars started to surround them.

  Natsu then stopped screaming, and the stars disappeared while the lights dimmed down. Lucy slowly removed her arms around Natsu.

  "Are you alright?" Lucy asked.

  "Y-Yeah. I feel a bit weak but i feel a lot better thanks to you." Natsu said weakly.

  They were both on there knees. Natsu groaned clutching his stomach. Lucy then placed her hand on his forehead.

  "Let me help you with that, Healing Nature of the stars." Lucy chanted. Her hand glowed bright yellow. Natsu then felt a large pain removed.

  "Woah! When did you learned that? " Natsu asked amazed.

  "My mom taught me those spells." Lucy answered with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all!

I sorry for the slow update.. Been busy with my other story, The Contract (NaLu Fanfiction)

Please follow me,read, comment and vote..

Love lots,

-JeRein_14