I need a hero

Blaze pov (finally)

I look over to see Dottie fall into the water looks like she is bleeding! I instantly feel panic take over I start sprinting towards her yeah I kinda sorta developed feelings for her but she needs to be alive for that I dive in the water than look down to see Dottie at the bottom not breathing! I instantly pick her up and swim to shore where I see none other than Aaron, Aphmau, June, Maria, Rylan and Daniel when I got on shore they instantly looked at me surprised probably cause I was breathing really hard "dude why did you go swimming in you clothes" Aaron said kind of amused everyone else laughed but then Maria stopped and finally look down and screamed "Dottie!" Everyone looked down and worry and panic spread on there faces I quickly put here on the sand and checked her pulse she was still breathing "will she be ok Blaze " Daniel asked worried as ever "yeah Daniel she will but can everyone step back" I say hastily everyone did as told and I started doing C.P.R. After a little while I heard coughing so I sat up Dottie slowly opened her eyes and said" what happened" and then tried to sit up but started whimpering half way so I said " hey don't try that your pretty jacked up I'll take you back to the hotel you guys go have fun I'll take care of dots." I said every one then hesitantly nodded and went of then Dottie looked up sadly and said "sorry you had to miss out cause of me." She then looked down so I grabbed her chin and lifted it up "hey you didn't make me do anything I didn't have too I wanted to and plus it would have been no fun without you " I said she then looked away BLUSHING does she like me back well maybe I guess it's now or never "hey dots" I say nervously "yeah blaze" she said "well I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner or a movie with me sometime" I say her face lit up "like a d-date" she says " um yeah" I say blushing "I would love too!" She says "r-really" "yeah" ok well then let's get you patched up at home " then I start running the Dottie starts whimpering I turn around to see none other then Jax and Ryder a growl Dottie whispered "those are the guys that beat me up earlier" I growled "I'll deal with them later" i say through gritted teeth.

Yay now we have bad people hehehe. Btw word count is 447 words!