*She's Here & She's Coming*

Will and the others were practices jumped the fence, but Will forget that they will have a new student. And they decided to take a little bit of a break, Will gave them 10 minutes to take a break after the practice.

"Hey guys, have you heard of Rosella rosewood" Said Bailey to everyone.

"Yeah, I've heard of her. That she's the very first most richest girl, a very richest girl in the whole states, company, and even the cities" Said Alma.

"What do you say Bailey Rosella rosewood, the very first most richest girl in the whole states, company, and the cities" Said Chloe.

"Yes Zoe and since my mom and dad owns this places, they want to make her feel welcome here at Horseland" Bailey reply.

What they didn't know the girl that they were talking that, they were talking about Chloe and Zoe oldest sister. It's about 25 minutes until she came there she is the first most richest girl in known universe.

"Well sounds like the new rival is here" Said Will.

"Check out that ride" Molly Said.

*The horse*

"Well that to much car and trailed for one girl and horse" Said Aztec

"She'll probably has her while prep school in there" Said Jimber.

"Finally Chili a worth worthy of our real friendship" Said Pepper to Chili.

"Look just because the trailers nice, doesn't mean the horse's bad" Said Shep.

*Back to the other's*

"Here's she comes" Said Sarah, a beautiful girl with light long blonde hair, with light blue eyes.

'Wow she's gorgeous' Thought Will because he's never seen a beautiful girl like her before in his life's.

The driver opening up the trailer and revealed a white clean horse with light blue strip and a snow flower on the backs. The driver lead her horse to the stable and put her right next to Chili.

"Welcome to Horseland my name is Will, this is Sarah, Molly, Alma, Bailey, Zoe, and Chloe. And what is your name" Will introduce her to his friends name.

"My name is Rosella and it's very nice to meet you all here, and thank you to make me feel welcome here. But I'm here to meeting with my twin sisters ( Chole & Zoe ), have you seen them" Rosella Replied to him.

But when Will want to answer her questions, they notice that Chole and Zoe are gone along with Chili & Pepper. They've gone along with their horses and now it's up to them all to find them.

Will they find Chole and Zoe, will they find them before something bad will happen. And will Rosella and the others find Chloe and Zoe, Find out on the next chapter...?!