* The Specialists Winx & Going To Alfia/Alfea School *

Rosella

"What a nice weather this year, I thought it's raining season." I said to myself. While my friends (Molly, Alma, & Nani), our horse were resting.

"Yes, it is I thought your going to train Sarah how to make the plants grow faster." Molly said.

"Yes but she said that she can do it alone, but I'm not sure that she can. Not that I doubt it her, it's just that no Fairy can make plants grow faster before, I'm afraid she's going to hurt the plants." I said.

"How about we go see Sarah, and see what's going on and how is she doing." Said Nani, we all agree and see Sarah and Scarlet on the field, she try's to grow flower.

"We have to do something, if she's forcing herself she's going to make the others plants in here mad." I said, as I secretly using my power to make the plants stay calm.

"Oh, hi guys what are you doing here." Sarah said. As we walking towards her.

"What are doing!! We are here to come get you, please Sarah don't force yourself, you just make the others plants mad. So please you have to stop using to much of your power." Nani said. But she didn't listen to us, it's like we weren't there.

"There you are guys, I've been looking everywhere for you." Said Bailey. I said to the others to stay close at Sarah, I began walking towards Bailey.

"What the matter Bailey, are you alright what happen. What's going on." I begin to panicking, because he's sweating like crazy.

"Calm down Rose, nothing it's happen. It's just that Will wants us to get back, because there is something that you should see." I begin to worried, I told Bailey to stay with the others. I began ran towards the house, I see Will but he's not alone.

"Rosella,thank god your alright. I'm so worried about you,are you okay." Will put he's hands on my cheeks,put he's forehead on mine.

"I'm okay Will, I'm alright. So what's going on, Bailey told me that you all need to see me. So what's wrong is everything alright." I said, The Specialists were here too. I thought Will was alone.

"Yeah about that, sorry that we didn't contacted you Rose. But head mistress Faragonda needed you back at Alfia/Alfea School, also The girls were waiting for you two." Said Brandon.

"What's Alfia/Alfea School Rose??." Will asked.

"You will know,soonest we get there Will. Now come we cannot waste anymore time." Said Sky. But we cannot just leave our friends here alone.

"But Sky, we cannot just leave the others alone in here." I Said.

"Don't worry about that Rose, we've been putting a secret  strong force filed. And putting s secret cameras everywhere. And I'm sure they'll be fine." Said Timmy.

"But what if 'The Shadow Lighting' are back again guys, you know that I cannot leave them. Even worse leaving my twins sisters." I said....and I almost began to cried.

Will pitting his left arm around my shoulder,To calm me down. & and make sure I'm safe.

"Rose please calm down sweetie, I'm worried too. But do not worry I'm here for you." Will said.

I smiled.

"Thanks Will, but okay we'll go. But please take very good care of them okay,if one of them got hurt in a process you know the punishment that I' will have you." I could be a little mean,because I just want them to be safe and happy.

"Now that's the Rosella I know and loved. We've already packed everything, so I just need to tell Bailey that he's in charge of everything until we get back. And I  already told to you parents,sisters, & my uncle and aunt." Will said.

I nodded

"Okay I've already put the security cameras in every corners & places of this place even at the barn." Said Timmy.

We all went out side, and we saw everyone were here. Including my parents and my sisters.

"We know that you two, will went out for a while. So please Will take care of our daughter for us." My father said.

"I will sir, I promised." Will said.

"Hey sis, don't forget about us." Said Zoey, while Chloe were almost crying.

"Of course, Bailey please take good care of them. I'm counting on you." I said.

Bailey nodded. I smiled and hug my family's while Will hugging he's uncle, aunte, and Bailey. After that we hugged our friends. We entered to the ship and began traveled to the galaxy.

Here we come Alfea/ Alfia School.