Nineteen

Mitch looked all over the camp, then he got several other pack members to go looking for Scott. They were all in their wolf form so they could track and attack easily if it was needed.

He was extremely worried about Scott, he had a hard time focusing on anything for more than a few moments. While the others followed him, Kevin shifted and walked towards Mitch, "We need to talk." He said softly.

Mitch followed Kevin a few moments away from the others and sighed, "What? We don't have time for this." Mitch said as he panicked a bit. "I think you should take a break." Kevin sighed. "What?" Mitch asked in confusion. "I think you should take a night that you don't worry about Scott." Kevin explained. "Well, that's not going to happen, Kev." Mitch shrugged. "Mitch, you haven't slept since he went missing. You need to sleep and wake up fresh and ready."  Kevin said softly. "I can't Kevin, not when I know that the omega I love is out there and scared. Anything could be happening to him right now and I don't want to risk it." Mitch sighed before walking away.

Kevin sighed and stayed back until he found Avi. "How is he?" The deep-voiced alpha asked. "He doesn't want to rest until he gets Scott back. Avi, this could turn into a blood bath quickly." Kevin whispered. Avi nodded, "Let's just hope it doesn't get to that." He sighed.