02

Bad Meets Good| 02
Amber Gonzalez

The first day of school passed by quicker than I thought. I was sitting down on one of the benches outside of school waiting for my brother to pick me up. I meet so many nice people today and the fear I had went away. As I was scrolling through Instagram, someone tapped on my shoulder. The person who tapped my shoulder was the one and only Jack Gilinsky.

"How was your first day?" He said with a smile. "Good actually, better than I thought, oh and thank you for helping me today I appreciate it."
"If you need help again ask me, it was fun talking to a beautiful girl like you."
My checks started to heat up and I moved my head down so he didn't see. He laughed and said "it's cute when you blush." I looked back up and smiled back at him. "Thank you."
"My rides here but tomorrow let's hang." He said with a wink.

I nodded my head and he stood up and walked away. Many questions popped into my head but only one I needed to find answers for. Is it true what Vanessa said? Cause he possibly be like that? Eventually my brother came to pick me up and take me back home. "How was your first day?"
"Good I made new friends, how was work?"
"Busy like always but oh well."

I nodded and we didn't say anything after that. My brother was already done with high school and college so he just started with his career. "James is dad home." "He's on his way."
I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket and saw that Vanessa sent me a text.

Vanessa- I saw you talking to Jack after school is every thing good?
Amber- Yea he's actually a really nice guy.
Vanessa- It's gonna change, trust me.
Amber- Are you sure he's like that? I don't see him that way.
Vanessa- Trust me he is. I don't want you getting hurt by him.
Amber- I won't, at least I'll try.

She didn't respond after I answered her, she's probably busy. I couldn't get my mind off of Jack. The more I try to forget the more I think about him. It's impossible to make yourself forget someone like him. The way he talks, his clothes, just everything is perfect. It hasn't even been 24 hours and he already has this strong affect on me. I've never felt this way towards someone so why is it happening with him?

[Jack Gilinsky]

I can't get my mind off of her. She's just so beautiful. "Dude are you okay your quiet, your never quiet." Johnson said to me. "Yea it's just this girl I met today"
"What's her name?"
"Amber" I said to Johnson. "She must be special if you can't get your mind off of her, your never like this."
I took another sip of what Johnson gave me and all I could think about was her. I'm never like this and I don't know what to do.

"Johnson I need to go out, let's go somewhere."
"Why so you don't think about her." He said and laughed. "I think your starting to catch feelings, I don't remember the last time you've ever liked someone." He said and laughed again.
"Shut up Johnson, let's go."

"She is special" I told myself and smiled.